By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: 3DS will outsell PSP2 as Kinect outsold Move

VG247

It’s never too early to begin another round of console wars, even when one side remains unannounced. Industry analyst Michael pachter has said the 3DS will outsell the PSP2, and called the coming battle “Kinect vs Move all over again”.“Kinect is outselling Move because Kinect is new and different, while Move is very similar to the Wii,” Pachter told IncGamers.“I think that the 3DS will outsell the PSP2, because the 3DS is new and different, while the PSP2 is likely going to be a souped up version of the old PSP. Thus, I think that 3DS will have greater success in capturing the consumer’s imagination.”

http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/19/pachter-3ds-will-outsell-psp2-as-kinect-outsold-move/

Around the Network

ok so this means 3ds is doomzed?

0_0

on a serious note, the guy talks out of his ass all the time, heck even he doesn't know what the psp2 will have

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I guess he wanted to say that it would sell >>>>> PSP2, we already knew that

3DS will also make more people throw up!

Nintendo wins, either way.

this guy is amazing at predicting.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

3DS will also make more people throw up!

Nintendo wins, either way.

U Jelly?

M.U.G.E.N said:

ok so this means 3ds is doomzed?

0_0

on a serious note, the guy talks out of his ass all the time, heck even he doesn't know what the psp2 will have

DAMNIT NOW 3DS IS DOOMZED! I liked it more when he said he would rather buy psphone over 3ds.

Oh no, I need to raise my correct predictions percentage! I'll make such an obvious prediction!!!!!!111!!11one

Does this mean that when I buy my PSP2 I will have to buy multiple (what did he say 5-1) 3DS's? 

Hmm, I smell a conspiracy. 

Ssenkahdavic said:

Does this mean that when I buy my PSP2 I will have to buy multiple (what did he say 5-1) 3DS's? 

Hmm, I smell a conspiracy. 

No he means the console would sell 5-1. So for every 5 3DSs that will be sold 1 PSP2will be sold. (Or I assume that is what he meant.)