By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: 3DS will outsell PSP2 as Kinect outsold Move

Wow You Figured That Out All By Yourself

Around the Network

Pachter is usually stating the obvious.  His real audience isn't the person who takes the time to analyze the numbers themselves.   His audience are people who want the sound bite to make a decision on a stock...

Acevil said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Does this mean that when I buy my PSP2 I will have to buy multiple (what did he say 5-1) 3DS's? 

Hmm, I smell a conspiracy. 

No he means the console would sell 5-1. So for every 5 3DSs that will be sold 1 PSP2will be sold. (Or I assume that is what he meant.)

I really hope you did not take that seriously.....

landguy1 said:

Pachter is usually stating the obvious.  His real audience isn't the person who takes the time to analyze the numbers themselves.   His audience are people who want the sound bite to make a decision on a stock...

In that case, any non insane forum goer here at Vgchartz could have made it big as a video games analyst. 

Seriously though, I do not understand why he has the job.

Ssenkahdavic said:
Acevil said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Does this mean that when I buy my PSP2 I will have to buy multiple (what did he say 5-1) 3DS's? 

Hmm, I smell a conspiracy. 

No he means the console would sell 5-1. So for every 5 3DSs that will be sold 1 PSP2will be sold. (Or I assume that is what he meant.)

I really hope you did not take that seriously.....

Sorry I did, you really should drop some hints like I do! :P

Around the Network
liu777 said:
landguy1 said:

In that case, any non insane forum goer here at Vgchartz could have made it big as a video games analyst. 

Seriously though, I do not understand why he has the job.

If you ever see any of the photo's of him, he is always dressed like a stock broker.  Based on most of what people post on this site, i would guess they would have a hard time smooching with the gucci's like Pachter does at all of the gaming events that he attends.

I actually agree with Pachter. I think I'm going to be ill. :P

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Either pachter got some common sense for xmas or 3DS gonna flop 0_o

It's funny that a lot of people say he's either wrong or just stating the obvious.

gee Pachter, ya THINK it'll outsell the PSP2??????