By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy versus XIII still PS3 exclusive

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mad55 said:
NoobSlayer92 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

i never cry when mass effect 2 was exclusive in january 2010 and i don´t have a clue if that one day would came to ps3 !!!but the 360 owners are crying for this game since ff13 announced on 360!!! HOW many years did that happen ???

I hope they announce it soon just to you guys STFU !!!!

They won't man.  They'll go after Uncharted 3 when Versus gets announced multi.  Even if it's first party LOL

I don't want Versus to go multi, but if it means they'll finally stfu about Versus going multi after almost 3 freaking years them i'm good.  Come on seriously,  3 YEARS!!!?????  Get over it people.

im tired of people being mad that people want it to go multiplat. please get over your ps devotion already! and let more people have fun.

i am not mad , i want to play zelda or gears of war  but i can´t i am not gona cry about it !!! this is the same thing ...

no its not those are first party titles final fantasy is a third party. and i dont think your mad i was just slightly mimiking the first statement i quoted.

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:
PearlJam said:

PS2 had a DVD drive, while the GameCube used mini-disks that only held 1.5 GB of data. But only an insane person would argue that the PS2 had better graphics.

Let's not forget that the PS3 has a very limited memory architecture, and only 512 MB of Ram. If it had maybe twice the memory of the 360, people making these claims would have a point. You could have GBs worth of data, but you still have to work with the limited RAM.

And with billion times better CPU

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

pizzahut451 said:
PearlJam said:

PS2 had a DVD drive, while the GameCube used mini-disks that only held 1.5 GB of data. But only an insane person would argue that the PS2 had better graphics.

Let's not forget that the PS3 has a very limited memory architecture, and only 512 MB of Ram. If it had maybe twice the memory of the 360, people making these claims would have a point. You could have GBs worth of data, but you still have to work with the limited RAM.

Yeah, and the 360 has billion times better GPU and WAY more RAM. A whole 10MB.

why is everyone arguing over specs from last gen?  if you're going to whine about what system has the best features, at least do so regarding to THIS generation, since the game in question is coming out in THIS console generation.   

I want this game to be developed EXCLUSIVELY for the PS3 because I find games that are made FOR the PS3 run better than multiplatform games on PS3.  a lot of games that are multiplatform (oblivion, Dragon Age, Bioshock) run better on the 360 becuase they were made for the 360 and adapted to the PS3 hardware.  Since Xboxes are prone to breaking, and I use my PS3 for everything, entertainment wise, I prefer playing games on the PS3 to the Xbox...and that works well for me when it's not just a port of a 360 game.  

And since I'd be buying the game for PS3 no matter if it's multiplatform or not, I'm sure it'd play better if it was exclusive.  you know, like LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, and even Resistance...apparently on a technical scale, Resistance: Fall of Man is better than Halo: Reach.  on a purely technical scale, not anything else.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

why is everyone arguing over specs from last gen?  if you're going to whine about what system has the best features, at least do so regarding to THIS generation, since the game in question is coming out in THIS console generation.   

I want this game to be developed EXCLUSIVELY for the PS3 because I find games that are made FOR the PS3 run better than multiplatform games on PS3.  a lot of games that are multiplatform (oblivion, Dragon Age, Bioshock) run better on the 360 becuase they were made for the 360 and adapted to the PS3 hardware.  Since Xboxes are prone to breaking, and I use my PS3 for everything, entertainment wise, I prefer playing games on the PS3 to the Xbox...and that works well for me when it's not just a port of a 360 game.  

And since I'd be buying the game for PS3 no matter if it's multiplatform or not, I'm sure it'd play better if it was exclusive.  you know, like LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, and even Resistance...apparently on a technical scale, Resistance: Fall of Man is better than Halo: Reach.  on a purely technical scale, not anything else.  

Based on what? Seriously, just stop. I'm not gonna bother pointing out the fallacies in the rest of your post if you're gonna blurt such nonsense.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

There's an FFXIII-2? O.o. Guess S-E really wants redemption. I dont mind though. Light need to be the most powerful character this time.

As for vsXIII, lol @ it's exclusivity. It's not only stupid at this point, it just won't happen.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:

There's an FFXIII-2? O.o. Guess S-E really wants redemption. I dont mind though. Light need to be the most powerful character this time.

As for vsXIII, lol @ it's exclusivity. It's not only stupid at this point, it just won't happen.

When you change "Only on PS3" to "For PS3", that's when shit goes down in Sony headquaters...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Kynes said:
pizzahut451 said:
PearlJam said:

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Im not repeating anything, im just looking at results buddy

PearlJam said:
pizzahut451 said:
PearlJam said:

Yeah, and the 360 has billion times better GPU and WAY more RAM. A whole 10MB.

Hence why Xbox 360 is playing catch up with PS3 since 2008

A Bad Clown said:
Pristine20 said:

When you change "Only on PS3" to "For PS3", that's when shit goes down in Sony headquaters...

They really changed it to "for ps3" and people still think the game is exclusive? That makes it even funnier because that's a huge hint right there that a lot are simply ignoring

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler