By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioware says ME2 retail looks noticably than demo? Not to me.

Maybe the frame rate and such has been improved but the graphics really look no different. Maybe expecting a lot from the ME3 Engine was too much? This shouldn't be a deal breaker by any means or a dig against the PS3 version. It is just pointing out that the claim by the dev of the retail version looking noticably better is wrong, at least from my current stand point.

Take a look yourself and let me know what you think.

http://www.gameblurb.net/?p=6958&preview=true

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Laughing at the people calling bullshit and the site being biased. Still, I'm going to wait for DigitalFoundry or LensofTruth.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

but but but to me it does look noticably than demo!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I'm not seeing these noticeably  better changes.

Not that I care (I own neither a PS3 nor a 360 and don't care much about graphics) but I see quite a difference.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

You probably don't even have a PS3,let alone ME2 on PS3.

Mordred11 said:
Nsanity said:

You probably don't even have a PS3,let alone ME2 on PS3.

most people dont, it doesnt release till the 20th does it?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Maybe it doesn't look noticeably on the faces. Maybe it looks noticeably somewhere else. That being said, on the faces the hair looks a hair crispier. If only they would have implemented some good AA.

The differences that we wanted was in screen tearing and frame-rate, remember? Or is it now graphics?

Graphics were pretty cool from the demo itself.

Yeah, it doesn't look very noticeably than demo to me, either.