By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioware says ME2 retail looks noticably than demo? Not to me.

Mordred11 said:
Nsanity said:

I'm not seeing these noticeably  better changes.

You probably don't even have a PS3,let alone ME2 on PS3.

I may not have copy but link OP posted does.

Around the Network

Here's Digital Foundary blurb...... they seem to think the version is not definitive and no better or worse than the Xbox 360 version in terms of graphics or gameplay. But its still a 10/10 game!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-masseffect2-face-off?page=1

"Between the consoles, the gap narrows. Technologically it still feels like the Xbox 360 version has the edge, but occasionally lower frame-rates and mostly unnoticeable graphical compromises on PS3 are not going to have much impact on the fun you have playing this game. Scored today, this would still be a 10/10 game on both platforms.

However, in putting together this feature, the opportunity to return to Mass Effect 2 simply serves to remind us that the experience of playing this series is so much more than just one game: it's a saga, an epic series quite unlike any other where all three chapters are interlinked, and unfortunately, due to licensing agreements, the Xbox 360 is the only console that gives you the full story."

CGI-Quality said:
huaxiong90 said:

Laughing at the people calling bullshit and the site being biased. Still, I'm going to wait for DigitalFoundry or LensofTruth.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-mass-effect-2-ps3-demo-vs-final

The final version has v-sync improvements.

So, it eliminated jitter and tearing. A welcome fix.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

AussieGecko said:
Mordred11 said:
Nsanity said:

I'm not seeing these noticeably  better changes.

You probably don't even have a PS3,let alone ME2 on PS3.

most people dont, it doesnt release till the 20th does it?

Today in NA

in the digitalfoundry video the ps3 looks better but not by much it looks like the gave it an extra week of polish if someone told me this was on a different engine id say your lieing