By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Million Sellers Club of 2011

Carl2291 said:

I'm posting here to say great work, and to predict that the PS3 will win this years competition, followed by the 3DS.

Thanks Carl, now this thread is officially official. Huzzah!

Around the Network

I love the Path to Platinum feature!

Good job Smeags!

Smeags said:
Carl2291 said:

I'm posting here to say great work, and to predict that the PS3 will win this years competition, followed by the 3DS.

Thanks Carl, now this thread is officially official. Huzzah!

Happy to help!

(And bump)

i quite liked seeing the top sellers for the year but oh well,maybe you could put how many million sellers they have in total somewhere,just so we know

Above & Beyond

Week Three (Week of LittleBigDebuts)

Overall

• No changes this week!

• Million Sellers:
    • NA
  • Path to Platinum:
    • WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 removed

3DS

• As the console is releasing in February/March, no data will be available until then.

DS

• Million Sellers:
    • NA
  • Path to Platinum:
    • NA

Wii

• Million Sellers:
    • NA
  • Path to Platinum:
    • NA

PS3

• Million Sellers:
    • NA
  • Path to Platinum:
    • Yakuza 3 removed
    • LittleBigPlanet 2 added!

PSP

• Million Sellers:
    • NA
  • Path to Platinum:
    • NA

Around the Network

Simple fix for those confused by the term million seller is to re title it to million milestone club for 2011

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Well that's what I get for delaying.

Now with VGChartz features removed (weekly publisher sales data the big one here), this thread is going to be somewhat of a tougher cookie to crack.

I'll see what I can do here...

This thread is pointless.

- either you count the sales of 2011 only

- or the lifetime sales.

But you count only games that passed the lifetime sales million mark in 2011. This data has no significance.

z101 said:

- or the lifetime sales.

But you count only games that passed the lifetime sales million mark in 2011. This data has no significance.

We're celebrating each game that finally passes the million mark. It's fun to see happen, people like watching their favorite games sell closer and closer to the platinum mark. That's the point of this thread.

If you think this thread has no significance, the don't post in it. There are plenty of others who enjoy this sort of thing.

z101 said:

- or the lifetime sales.

I think this is the first time I've seen someone bad mouth this thread who actually understand how it worked.  Well now that you get it and know you don't like it the logical thing to do would be to skip it from now on.  I'm sure it will be around all year.   Unless the latest update kills it.