By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Analyst: "The 3DS went from hot to not in a matter of days."

at least it's not your opinion, it's a relief to know that it's Sebastian Kramer that believes the 3DS is doomed, he's always wrong and you're always spot on!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

As long as it is cheap and there is R4, it will sell.

No matter how stupid it seems, it's not like all this is without reason. Nintendo certainly has some explaining to do if they want to bring the excitement back to where it was.

How much power will the wifi consume if I walk around and exchange data with people around me in standby mode? If walking around, gaining points and exhanging data will drain the battery once a day without the 3DS ever being turned on, then that really sucks. We don't know this of course, but Nintendo needs to explain their reasoning behind the numbers they released, so all the worries can be met.

How will the Mii/friend code system work? If your first mention of an online system comes from a source with no deep explanation and everything points to a system that is very unpopular being reused, you have screwed up. Nintendo, please explain to us how the online works on the 3DS, so our worries can be met.

Why is the first mention of region locking in an email from your support department? This wouldn't be so bad if Nintendo didn't release many of their big games with delays in parts of the world where there is no excuse to release them later than others. Again, please elaborate on why you have seemingly decided to go the route of the region lock Nintendo. That way we can get to know what's what.

Thank for your time Nintendo, hope to hear from you soon.

You had me for a few seconds there. The best of these kind of threads are the ones that could convincingly be based in reality, and this one most definitely is...

VGChartz

Region lock has not being confirmed YET, and in fact Iwata sad on a Iwata's ASK that portable system should not be region lock , why would he goes against hes own believes ?!?!

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network
Rainbird said:

No matter how stupid it seems, it's not like all this is without reason. Nintendo certainly has some explaining to do if they want to bring the excitement back to where it was.

How much power will the wifi consume if I walk around and exchange data with people around me in standby mode? If walking around, gaining points and exhanging data will drain the battery once a day without the 3DS ever being turned on, then that really sucks. We don't know this of course, but Nintendo needs to explain their reasoning behind the numbers they released, so all the worries can be met.

How will the Mii/friend code system work? If your first mention of an online system comes from a source with no deep explanation and everything points to a system that is very unpopular being reused, you have screwed up. Nintendo, please explain to us how the online works on the 3DS, so our worries can be met.

Why is the first mention of region locking in an email from your support department? This wouldn't be so bad if Nintendo didn't release many of their big games with delays in parts of the world where there is no excuse to release them later than others. Again, please elaborate on why you have seemingly decided to go the route of the region lock Nintendo. That way we can get to know what's what.

Thank for your time Nintendo, hope to hear from you soon.

E-mail this to nintendo and they will tell u to wait until the 19th.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I don't know it of course, but I'm pretty sure that only download content will be region locked.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Friend codes are bullshit, that's the only thing that annoys me. I'm waiting til Wednesday's press conference to see what the price will be and if the price is right I will be pre ordering my 3DS the next day on my B-day.

Has it been confirmed that the Friend codes will be per game or just that there would be friend codes? If there is a universal one, that would be fine, but outside of SSFIV: 3D saying there would be friend codes, I haven't heard distinct saying it is once again per game or something like that.

damn got trolled

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.