By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Analyst: "The 3DS went from hot to not in a matter of days."

Rol = Win :D

Around the Network

(reads the small text)

Good job Rol, looks like you convinced NEARLY everyone.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Genius :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I hope this becomes true. Nintendo seems to have a better track record when the gaming community is pissed off.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Christian973 said:

Great another Generation of "Nintendo is Doomed" predictions. Bring it on!

LOL ...man you beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing.

Around the Network

on another more interesting note...how about the significant drop of interest with the PS-Move, as soon as the Kinect came out.  Every big retail store I go Kinect seems to be stealing the spotlight from Sony's newest add-on. 

Damn those analysts!

oni-link said:

on another more interesting note...how about the significant drop of interest with the PS-Move, as soon as the Kinect came out.  Every big retail store I go Kinect seems to be stealing the spotlight from Sony's newest add-on. 

That's pretty much what you'd expect though. Move wasn't advertised, had a poor lineup of games, and looked too "hardcore" for many people's liking. Also, the adverts reminded me and many people of the Wii, hence the likings of "wii HD"

With this knowledge, potential customers of Move would see the Wii for half the price and go for that. Stupid Sony, they've advertised the Wii far better than Nintendo ever could...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:

Normally I wouldn't jump to conclusions, but in Nintendo's case I gladly make an exception. They messed up big time."

LOL, 

IMO the best rol thread yet, I was fooled for a short while

i do think he has a point i was considering  getting one since i had the ds but then when they said its region locked and i import my games and battery life it became of low interest when i also heard it could damage my eye and i already have to wear glasses it became a no no.