By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix registers "Final Fantasy 13 2" Domain Name!!

Crystalchild said:
huaxiong90 said:

I didn't really like Dust to Dust all that much.

same here, because somewhere inside was a bit of a hope to find anything Uematsic (wtf) in there.

but as i said, i could live with the musicians of Nier in XV.

@Kitase:
i think this guy made a big mistake too, but i think since he was a great guy in the past, we should give him another try.

Well i feel he is more to blame than Toriyama, because he focuses on cutscenes more than anything else. but they both have a 2nd chance now with FF13-2, if they can salvage the FNC and prove themselves, i'll pick it up somewhere down the line.

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
huaxiong90 said:

I didn't really like Dust to Dust all that much.

same here, because somewhere inside was a bit of a hope to find anything Uematsic (wtf) in there.

but as i said, i could live with the musicians of Nier in XV.

@Kitase:
i think this guy made a big mistake too, but i think since he was a great guy in the past, we should give him another try.

Nier's musicians are some of the best I've heard in a long time. Just use vocals in a few songs rather than nearly every single one like they did in Nier. I can't stand vocals in vg music, regardless of language, with a few exceptions.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

@a203D: i think the problem might be that they change the staff way too often. (every FF).

so it can be that someone have skipped the franchise the entire PS2 gen, but has to create a masterpiece of Graphx/Gameplay/Mechanics/whatever in the PS360 generation's Final Fantasy.  (i hope u get me, my english is getting worse 0o.)

@huaxiong90: yeah youre right., it didnt annoy me at all in Nier, but i think if every damn song in Videogames has voices in it,, it may become less special. :<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

@huaxiong90: yeah youre right., it didnt annoy me at all in Nier, but i think if every damn song in Videogames has voices in it,, it may become less special. :<

Problem is, it DID annoy me in Nier.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Expect complete an utter pwnage.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Fuck this shit, im gonna go eat a banana 

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Rob-Ot said:

I hope whoever made the soundtrack of FF13 comes back for FF13-2. The great music only made all the other flaws more apparent to me. My favourite track, hope there's more like these since the game will be set on just Pulse.

He could be contracted to make it, but if iirc, he no longer works solely for Square.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Rob-Ot said:

I hope whoever made the soundtrack of FF13 comes back for FF13-2. The great music only made all the other flaws more apparent to me. My favourite track, hope there's more like these since the game will be set on just Pulse.

He could be contracted to make it, but if iirc, he no longer works solely for Square.

Yeah, he's a free lancer now.

Mummelmann said:
Darc Requiem said:

Ugh....direct sequel to the worst FF game ever. Well at least it can't get any worse than FFXIII....can it?

Young man, I would like to remind me of a little thing called FFX-2... God help us all!

I had the misfortune of playing FFX-2. As bad as it was, I'd rather play it than FFXIII.

I hope it's true, want more lightning!!! and Serah to become playable also!!!! More characters please!!