By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix registers "Final Fantasy 13 2" Domain Name!!

Crystalchild said:
Hynad said:
A203D said:
perpride said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

holy fuck!!!

YAY!!!!!! I don't even care what it is!!!!!

And to the haters: go cry somewhere else and stop spamming threads for games you supposedly don't like. Right now I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for all of you.

Are you kidding me, i'm extatic, these awful developers now have to clean up their mess. and this means hopefully while Kitase and his team are on this.... then the other production team will be hard at work developing a true FF and a true RPG. i wont be getting FInal Fantasy 13 Modern Warfare 2, but as long as that is in production theres less chance that production team 1 will do FF15.

Here's me hoping Hiroyuki Ito's team is hard at work on FF XV.  ^^,

Director Yoshinori Kitase
Producer Shinji Hashimoto
Designer Hiroyuki Ito
Artists Tetsuya Nomura
Yusuke Naora
Writer Kazushige Nojima

Kitase should NEVER ever again the producer, but the director. the team, as listed above, should lead the XV Staff.

:3

My team would be different:

Director: Hiroyuki Ito and Yoshinori Kitase

Producer: Shinji Hashimoto

Designers: Hiroyuki Ito and Hiroshi Minagawa

Artists: Yoshitaka Amano and/or Akihiko Yoshida (Nomura's art is more than overdone at this point ¬_¬)

Writers: Yoshinori Kitase and whoever he wrote VI with.

Composer: Nobuo Uematsu or hire and let Yasunori Mitsuda finally get a shot at the series!

Around the Network
composer

yeah, Uematsu or those guys; http://vgmdb.net/album/18248

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Yet another bad move by Square. Why do I get the feeling this is going to be another free exercise in SE asserting that they know what gamers want, when they have been completely oblivious to the rain of fire that came down when we all played XIII. Here's hoping this works more off the world of Pulse and that it incorporates more traditional JRPG structures. 

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Wagram said:

You guys are on crack. Final Fantasy X is one of the best.

Some people just can't grasp the Awesomeness that is Final Fantasy X.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:
Wagram said:

Some people just can't grasp the Awesomeness that is Final Fantasy X.

Apparently.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Wagram said:
Hynad said:
Wagram said:

If you started late in the series, I can understand you'd think that.

I have been a fan of Final Fantasy for a very long time. Own, played, and beat every one.

Starting with which one?

Stop trying to impose your opinion as fact. 

Final Fantasy X is regarded as the No.1 Final Fantasy in Japan by long term fans fact.

Crystalchild said:
jonager said:
Hynad said:
Wagram said:

what's so wrong with 10? ive only played 1 ,2,7,8 and 9. and i found them great especially 7 8 9

the thing is, that the world map was one of the most important things in 1-6, and was degraded because the mainfocus in VII- XXX wasnt traveling anymore. (okay, it wasnt in V and VI either, but theyve had a similar style to the older ones). X is hated for having NO Worldmap at all, and XIII is just a path from A to Z.

so yes, the truth is, that the Worldmap was the hidden star inside the final fantasies.

xD

Final Fantasy  had a Worldmap and you could go any were you wonted on it with the Airship. what it did not have is an Overworld to runaround on between places that is it. 

hikaruchan said:
Hynad said:
Wagram said:
Hynad said:
Wagram said:

I have been a fan of Final Fantasy for a very long time. Own, played, and beat every one.

Starting with which one?

Final Fantasy X is regarded as the No.1 Final Fantasy in Japan by long term fans fact.

When did I impose my opinion as a fact?  Tell me, where? 

Now you getting all upset because some people think differently is indeed showing a sign that you want to impose your view on us. ^_-

And by the way, Final Fantasy XIII was voted "best game of all time" by Famitsu readers, last year.  You're not in 2006 anymore. :D

Just got done killing Shinryu again (my 2nd primeval brew fight) and I got no drop. I absolutely love the music there.

Hynad said:
hikaruchan said:
Hynad said:
Wagram said:
Hynad said:
Wagram said:

Starting with which one?

When did I impose my opinion as a fact?  Tell me, where? 

Now you getting all upset because some people think differently is indeed showing a sign that you want to impose your view on us. ^_-

And by the way, Final Fantasy XIII was voted "best game of all time" by Famitsu readers, last year.  You're not in 2006 anymore. :D

Somebody if full of himself XD