By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Satoru Iwata to Keynote GDC 2011

Azelover said:

He's gonna focus on 3DS and its development, which frankly is boring the shit out of me. I want to PLAY the new Zelda, and I need to do it right now because I will die before the end of march.

What?

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
Azelover said:

He's gonna focus on 3DS and its development, which frankly is boring the shit out of me. I want to PLAY the new Zelda, and I need to do it right now because I will die before the end of march.

What?

That's right, I'm dying right now, do you really want me to get into it?

Azelover said:

Huh why will you die? :(

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Azelover said:

Huh why will you die? :(

Because I'm ill, okay so that's it, I'm not sharing anything else. Let's not derail the thread shall we? I was hoping to play Zelda this spring, before the end of the fiscal year.

Azelover said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Azelover said:

What?

That's right, I'm dying right now, do you really want me to get into it?

Sorry to hear that...I don't know what else to say so I won't say anything else.