Skyward Sword/Ocarina of Time/3DS/Wii Sucessor/Wii Vitality Sensor? 2011

It seems a very interesting date.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I'm not so sure that Iwata will reveal anything related to a Wii successor so close to the release of the 3DS. I'd most likely expect 3DS/Skyward Sword stuff, and maybe some Vitality Sensor thrown in.

Mr. Fister said:

I'm not so sure that Iwata will reveal anything related to a Wii successor so close to the release of the 3DS. I'd most likely expect 3DS/Skyward Sword stuff, and maybe some Vitality Sensor thrown in.

Agreed, I do not think we will hear anything about a Wii successor this year bth. MAYBE (and it's a BIG maybe) E3 but I doubt it.

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

Mr. Fister said:

I don't believe they would do a public announcement. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo seize the opportunity to discuss with some key developments regarding the development kit to their next system. Obviously, even if that happen, they will deny it.

Pavolink said:

So:

Twilight Princess 2005

Phantom Hourglass 2006

Twilight Princess (first person vid, only talk) 2007

Spirit Tracks 2009

Skyward Sword/Ocarina of Time/3DS/Wii Sucessor/Wii Vitality Sensor? 2011

It seems a very interesting date.

Seems like everytime he's attended GDC something exciting came put of it, so I do expect Skyward sword info, vitality sensor and 1 very exciting 3DS game.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

I want to see Zelda footage and a release date

By what definition are video games only 25 years old?

I personally will take ANY new Vitality Sensor or Pikmin 3 news at this point.

Zelda SS is almost a given, I imagine one or two announcement on 3DS games and maybe Pikmin 3

He's gonna focus on 3DS and its development, which frankly is boring the shit out of me. I want to PLAY the new Zelda, and I need to do it right now because I will die before the end of march.