By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GAMESRADAR: Kinect is indeed fastest-selling game hardware ever

Another thread with Kinect's success...the same thing over and over again...

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Metallicube said:

Enjoy that fat juicy paycheck from MS.

And you enjoy your fat juicy paycheck from who ever pays you to share negative feelings in regards to Kinect.

I see you all over Kinect threads and walls of Kinect games spewing crap. You are one of the reasons people create threads like this.

He is?I seriously don't think PizzaFaceGamer gives a shit xD.

libellule said:

the truth is : it is not an hardware

isnt it obvious ???

neverthless, it is the most fastest and successfull accessory to date 

I remember seeing an article talking about how, IN FRANCE, Kinect, despite is later launch and PS3 bigger userbase, has sold about equally to Move.

wow Kinect is really good 3d, just looks like a "hardware" object not simply a game... jeepers, you learn something everyday...

REAL: Yes Kinect is hardware, it is certainly not software, share ware or wii ware

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

irstupid said:

In NO WAY is Kinect to be considered hardware.

Can you play any games with only a Kinect?  No

You need to buy a 360 as well.  Kinect is an accessory just like the balance board

what do you classify hardware? It is not a console correct, hardware does not mean console, consoles are hardware, wii remote is hardware etc etc

Mordred11 said:

Another thread with Kinect's success...the same thing over and over again...

I know can you imagine the rubbing in sonys face if move was outselling it -.- if the other foot was on the same thing would happen. In fact has, when slim was released about 50 threads about said topic, when gt5 was released a new thread every review came in.

Supporters of a certain top have every right imo to post threads.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

I know can you imagine the rubbing in sonys face if move was outselling it -.- if the other foot was on the same thing would happen. In fact has, when slim was released about 50 threads about said topic, when gt5 was released a new thread every review came in.

I referred to the people who keep insisting that Kinect isn't a platform/hardware.

Mordred11 said:
AussieGecko said:

I referred to the people who keep insisting that Kinect isn't a platform/hardware.

oh then i take it back I am sorry I misunderstood :( olive branch?

account2099 said:

well i guess Sony mad the wrong bet

Move (lol, pun intended) along, nothing to see here..........except Kinect selling :P

There is an entire thread on this :P yes Kinect sold alot more than move but move was still a huge success for sony :D

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

d21lewis said:

Are you a real person or a promotional program designed by Microsoft to increase awareness of Kinect?  I'm almost positve you're some sort of AI program from Metal Gear Solid.

That is impossible, that was from a PS3 game.

I personally think that the 32X and Sega CD were better add-ons than Kinect. Shows that if you bombard idiots with advertising they will buy your crap.

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

So it is confirmed now. Kinect is selling faster than Wii!