By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect Roast 2011

Sweet! Can we make this like a good ol' fashion pig BBQ?

Things we need: fire pit, stakes, apple, dsister

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

Dsister is so ugly, even Pedobear didn't want him as a child!

The only thing worse than your jokes is the wii's online. Wait, sorry I meant to say your jokes have about the same chance in making someone laugh, as an 360 working properly. We both know that number isn't good.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

The only thing worse than your jokes is the wii's online. Wait, sorry I meant to say your jokes have about the same chance in making someone laugh, as an 360 working properly. We both know that number isn't good.

The fact that your next joke will always be terrible is so obvious Pachter already released a statement about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

Over 9,000%?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

Over 9,000%?

Well played my friend, well played. I also find the number 9000 humorous, because it is over twice as high as the 360's typical sales in Japan. Just sayin.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

The fact that your next joke will always be terrible is so obvious Pachter already released a statement about it.

Ouch... That kind of hurt.  I can't believe I am being picked on by a guy who bought Nerf-N-Strike Elite. Seriously though, you game collection is the only thing worse than your sense of humor.

homer said:
Signalstar said:
homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

Ouch... That kind of hurt.  I can't believe I am being picked on by a guy who bought Nerf-N-Strike Elite. Seriously though, you game collection is the only thing worse than your sense of humor.

Yeah I agree it sucks getting sent free games in the mail to review. I'd much rather spend my time as a generic forum member on the 8th slowest website on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
homer said:
Signalstar said:
homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

Yeah I agree it sucks getting sent free games in the mail to review. I'd much rather spend my time as a generic forum member on the 8th slowest website on the internet.

considering hoamer has less then 800 points hes no that much of a member. other then that he spends lots of time on steam.

now its time to begin!

boutros carl and patapoon have a terrible taste in movies(and sometimes games)/

and every person who likes motion controls really needs to go and do some excercise and lay off on the fast food.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Signalstar said:
homer said:
Signalstar said:
homer said:
A Bad Clown said:

This is the 8th slowest website on the internet? In terms of loading speeds, or the intelligence of its users? I think you may be making this up, which I find humorous because making things up, is exactly what Vgchartz is always accused of. Still the best place to get numbers that somewhat match actual sales.

Okay, two people made fun of my movie taste in this thread (including one who compared it with mass killing of jews and another who compared it with patapon's). What is wrong with my movie taste?!  >:|