By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which do you prefer - BJ or intercourse?

Whoever said they haven't gotten off by getting a BJ obviously has had inexperienced partners.  I would much rather have a BJ before I got married.  There is no chance of getting said chick pregnant and most of the time if the chick diggs you enough she will swallow.  Meaning its a lot less messy.  Even if I climax a BJ is just the start, because I always do my part and take care of her afterwards.  Never leave a chick hanging, esp... if its your first time with the chick.  You work her over right the first time and they will continue to come back no matter what.

There is nothing like getting a chick to go down on you with a vibrating tongue ring on.  If you have never had this happen to you go out and immediately try it.  PAY FOR IT if you have too!!!  :P

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:

Whoever said they haven't gotten off by getting a BJ obviously has had inexperienced partners.  I would much rather have a BJ before I got married.  There is no chance of getting said chick pregnant and most of the time if the chick diggs you enough she will swallow.  Meaning its a lot less messy.  Even if I climax a BJ is just the start, because I always do my part and take care of her afterwards.  Never leave a chick hanging, esp... if its your first time with the chick.  You work her over right the first time and they will continue to come back no matter what.

There is nothing like getting a chick to go down on you with a vibrating tongue ring on.  If you have never had this happen to you go out and immediately try it.  PAY FOR IT if you have too!!!  :P

gaaaa damn.

Roma said:
Gilgamesh said:
Roma said:

Haha I love these threads

Intercourse for me, I never like being sucked… my ehm is too sensitive >_> so it always turns me off…

I prefer to have that worm body contact while kissing and yeah I think you get what I mean :P

How is it a turn off to have your "ehm" sucked off if it's really sensitive? I don't get it.

...unless "ehm" means something else... '_'

When the head of the penis is touched by teeth it gets me kind of jumpy/grumpy/aggressive in a way I just want to get them off me :P

Some like it and they teas me by doing it on purpose, I get kind of aggressive in a sexual way but some guys like it lol. You know the feeling when you cum and the head of your penis is touched it is extra sensitive and you just jump if it gets touched? Well it feels about the same when I get a blow job :P

Ok too much info here I will shut up now!

I think you need a more experienced BJ giver. Teeth should not be involved.

Gilgamesh said:
Roma said:
Gilgamesh said:
Roma said:

Intercourse for me, I never like being sucked… my ehm is too sensitive >_> so it always turns me off…

I prefer to have that worm body contact while kissing and yeah I think you get what I mean :P

How is it a turn off to have your "ehm" sucked off if it's really sensitive? I don't get it.

When the head of the penis is touched by teeth it gets me kind of jumpy/grumpy/aggressive in a way I just want to get them off me :P

Some like it and they teas me by doing it on purpose, I get kind of aggressive in a sexual way but some guys like it lol. You know the feeling when you cum and the head of your penis is touched it is extra sensitive and you just jump if it gets touched? Well it feels about the same when I get a blow job :P

I hope you don't mean this...

I can't choose!

Personally I think blowjob with hand job feels better.

But vaginal penetration is essential.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:

Whoever said they haven't gotten off by getting a BJ obviously has had inexperienced partners.

Has nothing to do with experience. It has more to do with knowing what your partener likes... Communication!

Gilgamesh said:
Roma said:
Gilgamesh said:
Roma said:

guys are actually better suckers than girls and I have had a few "experienced" suckers. I usually tell them that I do not like it and they say what you just said :P

some people just don't like it

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Gilgamesh, if this site supported Achievements, you'd have the coveted 500gs for "Posted a Vgchartz sex thread and got a reply from an ACTUAL female."v 

He means gay intercourse, and ya'll just fell for it.

You bunch of homo's!

Any hole's a goal.

Depends on my mood but both are wonderful.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron