By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which do you prefer - BJ or intercourse?

Haha I love these threads

Intercourse for me, I never like being sucked… my ehm is too sensitive >_> so it always turns me off…

I prefer to have that worm body contact while kissing and yeah I think you get what I mean :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Gilgamesh said:

Both are incredible of course, but which do you prefer, I know a few people that prefer blow jobs over intercourse anyday, and a lot of people love sex. So my question to the VG Chartz community is which do you pefer, getting a blow job or having intercourse?

Now which do you prefer?

Ha yeh I was  going to put my response but I'm kinda stuck down the middle, both are great. But it kinda depends on certain situations and girls so hard to say.

Two words:

Alaskan Firedragon.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

First the "how schlong are you?" and now this Gilgamesh? Are you using the VGChartz's community for some study or what? :<

Roma said:

Intercourse for me, I never like being sucked… my ehm is too sensitive >_> so it always turns me off…

I prefer to have that worm body contact while kissing and yeah I think you get what I mean :P

How is it a turn off to have your "ehm" sucked off if it's really sensitive? I don't get it.

...unless "ehm" means something else... '_'

Around the Network
ghost_of_fazz said:

First the "how schlong are you?" and now this Gilgamesh? Are you using the VGChartz's community for some study or what? :<

I'm just trying to bring this community together one personal question at a time :)

Gilgamesh said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

I'm just trying to bring this community together one personal question at a time :)

I see nothing wrong with such threads...the only problem is for youngins like me that have yet to experience either :(

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Okay lolz thanks y'all!

We don't call it like that here  <.<

Baalzamon said:

I see nothing wrong with such threads...the only problem is for youngins like me that have yet to experience either :(

We have a thread for youngins like you: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=16822

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Gilgamesh said:
Roma said:

How is it a turn off to have your "ehm" sucked off if it's really sensitive? I don't get it.

...unless "ehm" means something else... '_'

When the head of the penis is touched by teeth it gets me kind of jumpy/grumpy/aggressive in a way I just want to get them off me :P

Some like it and they teas me by doing it on purpose, I get kind of aggressive in a sexual way but some guys like it lol. You know the feeling when you cum and the head of your penis is touched it is extra sensitive and you just jump if it gets touched? Well it feels about the same when I get a blow job :P

Ok too much info here I will shut up now!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(