By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Conegamer's Official 2011 predict-a-thon. ENTRIES NOW OPEN!!!

Can I predict?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Can I predict?

WW sales aren't yet up, so...

As long as you're quick!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I guess the Wii really was way overtracked...

Conegamer said:
I guess the Wii really was way overtracked...

Told ya so

Anyway. Since you left, your thread died. I'm gonna bump it because I'm bored. Hopefully you see it when you come back and actually do something about it.

its already in several threads and on my wall but it looks like i Successfully predicted MS would not do a 360 price drop.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
its already in several threads and on my wall but it looks like i Successfully predicted MS would not do a 360 price drop.

Good choice! When I come back properly and update everything I'll be sure to do that...

Also, anyone want to predict Xenoblade's opening sales? I'm saying 60k FW, 250k LT. (In EU)

Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Good choice! When I come back properly and update everything I'll be sure to do that...

Also, anyone want to predict Xenoblade's opening sales? I'm saying 60k FW, 250k LT. (In EU)

yep its all but confirmed really. theres even a thread on it with a MS rep saying there focusing on strengthening areas there not strong in

Forgot about this thread :o Anything to predict? :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Forgot about this thread :o Anything to predict? :)

How dare you! :P

Nothing really, aside from the FW sales of Xenoblade in the EU, and for the month. I think 60k and 100k seem reasonable. 

Also, I'll be doing a 10 week countdown, starting at the end of the month. It'll be related to this but in a seperate thread, so stay tuned!

50,000 FW for xenoblade and increase of wii sales by 4% in EMEAA.

EDIT:  Make that 70,000.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d