By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
4k1x3r said:
AussieGecko said:
4k1x3r said:

... -_- You didn't understand, in late January there's something that will impact VGC data x) wait and see, I'm not talking about weekly sales or anything like that. =)

If it happens it happens, if it doesnt shut your F$!KING PIE HOLE about the topic!!! its getting freaking old, oh adjustments adjustments, accept todays number, if tomorrows number is different lets talk about it then

I didn't intend to talk about that but who you are to talk me like that? =) Do we know eacher other? Are we friends? No, so keep your mouth (more your fingers) elswhere please. :)

It kinda gets old where (i have seen you do it a few times) some people keep talking about adjustments. Its a sales site, accept the sales or go elsewhere

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
4k1x3r said:
AussieGecko said:
4k1x3r said:

... -_- You didn't understand, in late January there's something that will impact VGC data x) wait and see, I'm not talking about weekly sales or anything like that. =)

If it happens it happens, if it doesnt shut your F$!KING PIE HOLE about the topic!!! its getting freaking old, oh adjustments adjustments, accept todays number, if tomorrows number is different lets talk about it then

I didn't intend to talk about that but who you are to talk me like that? =) Do we know eacher other? Are we friends? No, so keep your mouth (more your fingers) elswhere please. :)

It kinda gets old where (i have seen you do it a few times) some people keep talking about adjustments. Its a sales site, accept the sales or go elsewhere

I accept the sales, and yes I do it several times, but generally it's not that serious, I don't mind if people like are taking it too much to heart. But next time as I said, refrain from posting. :) Oh and btw even with new NPD numbers there's some strange tracking, example Goldeneye, the difference is strange.

God, why do these threads always end up like this?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

God knows, bt we have to remember from this : Wii and X360 are kicking some serious ass! (and DS? =P nah I don't care for handhelds)

daroamer said:

Good to see 6 Kinect games in the top 50 but what's up with Joy Ride having it's best week in the America's yet at almost 150k?  That's a 50% increase from last week.  By comparison in week 3 it only sold 6,177 units!

What you are seeing is what you should expect to see with a device still near launch and in short supply. People dont start puchasing the software until the device is secured.  So first one gift giver like a parent secures a Kinect sensor of Kinect bundle then other gift givers pick up software to compliment the gift.  How much would it suck to give someone Kinect software for Christmas, but no Kinect under the tree.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
4k1x3r said:

I didn't say there were some difference, just that PS3 had Slim and price cut, and X360 has Kinect and Slim, so no surprise X360 is selling better than last year. But people are using that to say that PS3 is teh domezd, which is not the case.

I think part of the reason (another part) is that unlike move, Kinect is pushing a whole of systems out. That is probably the big difference, this Kinect thing has gone insane in Australia, as of today.. yesterday (now 12:48 am) our store is sold out of Kinects and 250gb Kinect bundles, Kinect was sold out before christmas, we get them in they go out etc, 250 we had been getting a decent stream but finally the bastard sold out :p

But the main point in both EMEEA and NA Kinect is selling more systems then Move (so far) imo

In the US Kinect is definately driving a very nice spike for 360, in EMEAA not so much, particularly in relation to Move (UK aside).  Kinect has really given 360 a great boost in US and the difference is clear vs last year (the impact of the new design shouldn't be underestimated either I think).

In EMEA it's definately helped the 360 but it hasn't had anything like the same impact as US I'd argue, and it's been far more imited to a few key countries.

Not knocking the effect but I don't think you can just say EMEAA and US have seen same Kinect effect because they clearly haven't.

Nice sales all round  with exception of 360 - those are fantastic sales and I have to admit Kinect has taken off in US far better than I thought it would.  I figured the cost of the unit would hold it back but I can see now that a) MS really priced the Kinect bundles agressively and marketed it just right and b) I (and arguably MS themselves at first with their initial lower estimate) really misdjudged how many existing 360 owners have purchased Kinect standalone (which is where I thought the price would really hold it back).

Really strong Wii sales too.  PS3 good considering it had no strong title for the region (GT5 certainly wasn't enough in US) and the Slim and price is now standard vs fresh and new.

I'm really curious to see whether Kinect was a big hit as a Christmas gift or shows of season legs and word of mouth growth a'la the Wii.  It's launched well, now let's see if its really taken hold or not.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Wow...the 360 is doing big numbers, comparatively to last year, with no price cut...hmm...interesting.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Great numbers for all, a consecutive million week for 360? Awesome!

Wow Kinect Adventures dangerously close to a million this week, the yearly figure has been achieved, with a week to spare! :D

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

heruamon said:

Wow...the 360 is doing big numbers, comparatively to last year, with no price cut...hmm...interesting.

I hate post like these, and Slim and Kinect are nothing right? -_-

4k1x3r said:
heruamon said:

I hate post like these, and Slim and Kinect are nothing right? -_-

Now imagine if it was.. Kinect, Slim AND a pricecut.

/meltdown x)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.