By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas 25th Up!

4k1x3r said:
toadslayer72 said:
daroamer said:
4k1x3r said:
Darth Tigris said:
4k1x3r said:

Darth Tigris keep your words out of this discussion. No one tries to downsize X360 success, not my fault if people are having issues understanding some english words.

X360 is doing great, but making it appear as if it's doing great just by chance, and that nothing changed compared to last year, if you insist on this idea, then I laugh alot.

Is this a serious post?

First of all I have as much right to post hear as anyone.  I've abided by the sites rules and tried to be respectful, so I don't see the problem.

If you really believe "NO ONE tries to downsize the X360 success", then you really do not read many post on this site.  It happens on quite a few occasions.  If you're saying that YOU aren't doing that, then that's different.

I also don't see where anyone indicated that the 360 is doing great by chance.  I understood the problem being those that NOW act as if this performance was expected when the common perception peppered all over these boards throughout spring, summer and early fall was that the 360 would finish in 3rd place this holiday and Kinect would be DoA.  In addition, historically consoles do NOT perform like this unless there is a price cut, which the 360 did not have.  So I do not insist on the idea that it is by chance (though I still would like to make you laugh, so enjoy), I DO insist on the idea that it is a MUCH better performance than was expected.

Yes that post is serious

When I said discussion it was the discussion between heruamon and me.

When I said no one tries well I know that some people are trying to downsize the success of the X360, but it's ofently the same, so I care less.

As for no one indcated 360 is doing great by chance, read above:

heruamon said:

Wow...the 360 is doing big numbers, comparatively to last year, with no price cut...hmm...interesting.

see?

I don't see where in the sentence you quoted he said the 360 did nothing to warrant an increase in sales, he simply said the amount of increased sales is interesting despite not having a price cut which is usually what would cause such a massive jump year over year.

You're adding your own context to what he meant and then calling him out for it.

Hey 4k1x3r, this post just owned you.

@ Darth Tigris, that video you linked was the shit, the very funny shit. I thought it was real at first, like something on CNN, lol.

Cool trolololol! -_- Btw in his quote he didn't say it, he implied it. Same thing. Btw I don't discuss with people who only knows to say "hahaha X owns you, trololo, you teh nubz". Bye.

SOOOO, why the reply then?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
4k1x3r said:
toadslayer72 said:
daroamer said:
4k1x3r said:
Darth Tigris said:
4k1x3r said:

Darth Tigris keep your words out of this discussion. No one tries to downsize X360 success, not my fault if people are having issues understanding some english words.

X360 is doing great, but making it appear as if it's doing great just by chance, and that nothing changed compared to last year, if you insist on this idea, then I laugh alot.

Is this a serious post?

First of all I have as much right to post hear as anyone.  I've abided by the sites rules and tried to be respectful, so I don't see the problem.

If you really believe "NO ONE tries to downsize the X360 success", then you really do not read many post on this site.  It happens on quite a few occasions.  If you're saying that YOU aren't doing that, then that's different.

I also don't see where anyone indicated that the 360 is doing great by chance.  I understood the problem being those that NOW act as if this performance was expected when the common perception peppered all over these boards throughout spring, summer and early fall was that the 360 would finish in 3rd place this holiday and Kinect would be DoA.  In addition, historically consoles do NOT perform like this unless there is a price cut, which the 360 did not have.  So I do not insist on the idea that it is by chance (though I still would like to make you laugh, so enjoy), I DO insist on the idea that it is a MUCH better performance than was expected.

Yes that post is serious

When I said discussion it was the discussion between heruamon and me.

When I said no one tries well I know that some people are trying to downsize the success of the X360, but it's ofently the same, so I care less.

As for no one indcated 360 is doing great by chance, read above:

heruamon said:

Wow...the 360 is doing big numbers, comparatively to last year, with no price cut...hmm...interesting.

see?

I don't see where in the sentence you quoted he said the 360 did nothing to warrant an increase in sales, he simply said the amount of increased sales is interesting despite not having a price cut which is usually what would cause such a massive jump year over year.

You're adding your own context to what he meant and then calling him out for it.

Hey 4k1x3r, this post just owned you.

@ Darth Tigris, that video you linked was the shit, the very funny shit. I thought it was real at first, like something on CNN, lol.

Cool trolololol! -_- Btw in his quote he didn't say it, he implied it. Same thing. Btw I don't discuss with people who only knows to say "hahaha X owns you, trololo, you teh nubz". Bye.

SOOOO, why the reply then?

Because some people can never admit when they're wrong and they must let people know they weren't wrong.