By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 Gameplay Video - New Build!?

WOW!

Around the Network

Looks good. I am digging the destructible stuff and the citizens actually acting like people. I do hope that they bring back the original cole voice actor though. This new guy is tough to process. Zeke is the same though.

Wagram said:

Looks good. I am digging the destructible stuff and the citizens actually acting like people. I do hope that they bring back the original cole voice actor though. This new guy is tough to process. Zeke is the same though.

Same :/

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

ocean-1984 said:

I hope they will fix climbing mechanics. They were horrible in first inFamous. 

What?

I thought Infamous had the best climbing/traversal platforming I've seen in any game.

I love infamous and look forward to infamous 2, but the characters voice and look do not match at all.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
ocean-1984 said:

I hope they will fix climbing mechanics. They were horrible in first inFamous. 

What?

I thought Infamous had the best climbing/traversal platforming I've seen in any game.

IMO climbing up the building was slow and awkward.

For example Assassin Creed was much better/smoother.

Seems good, but not quite sold yet.

The visuals are nice but what was shown is heavily scripted. Very linear. 

On a random note:  the new Cole is still horrible =/ 

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

BanTiger said:

Don't like the voice and the look,,,,,,,, just give him his old look back please....... looks more like Shepard from mass effect

I definitely agree. The old look and voice were perfect to me, and I don't like the new look and voice at all. Heck I'd even take the black-haired character's look from the earlier build over this newest one. Unfortunate.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game! Loved the first and the second is looking better and better each time something is released! Roll on release

Looks almost like the first one,it was'nt a bad game,but not an ah inspiring game in my opinion. I'll probably get it when,they drop the price. lol