By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 Gameplay Video - New Build!?

BanTiger said:

Don't like the voice and the look,,,,,,,, just give him his old look back please....... looks more like Shepard from mass effect

The look isn't too bad, now.  Leaps over the original redesign, especially his face.  And hey, they may have a little more fine tuning to go.  But I definitely agree with his voice.  It doesn't match his face or personality at all.  Sounds more like a 16-17 yr old who's in the mid-late stages of puberty.  I hope to God it's just a place holder, otherwise I may have to really think about buying/playing this game.

Around the Network

I feel disconected with this Cole, it just doesn't feel the same. Still looking forward to this game.

Anyone else digging the new melee moves in the vid? Me likey! I was a tad worried the number of moves will only be the ones that were shown at E3. Thank god..I mean...thank Sukah Punch for showing otherwise

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think they need to hire a stylist.... 

Is that a younger Cole? if it is then does that mean it's a different multi-verse?  I still find that giant weapon disturbing specially when it makes slashy sounds when it looks blunt. *thinks a lightning saber would sound cooler* Finds it funny that his attacks make him point his toe.

From what it looks like right now only the balconies get wrecked. Grinding looks the same, fighting style still looks very ugh Cole I guess. I guess I just find it weird that he's always hunched. Still looks good though. Just doesn't feel different enough.

What I want from a game.

Gameplay > Story > Content > Graphics

Visual Style > Graphics

Smooth Camera, Intuitive Controls

Friction! When everything feels right!

Sucker punch please just annouce a release date for this cuss you are killing me.

Around the Network

I saw this a couple of months ago.  Yes it does look good.

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

That was pretty damn nice!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

$ony rapes my wallet every year but 2011 they absolutely destroy my bank account.

My 2011 wanted games by $ony:

1. Killzone 3, LBP2, DC Universe online, Uncharted3, Resistance3, Infamous2, Last Guardian and i'm sure I missed some.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

This and twisted metal are my most anticipated ps3 titles of next year. Looks great. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Loving the music and the gameplay. Only thing I don't like, is the voice for Cole.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!