By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 Gameplay Video - New Build!?

It's the same scenario we all have seen before. But apparently this is the newest build and you can see the difference (even in gameplay)

Let the pummeling commence

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

looking good!!! anyone else digging the music!?

Holy crap that looks fantastic!

Don't like the voice and the look,,,,,,,, just give him his old look back please....... looks more like Shepard from mass effect

I am actually more into this game right now than Uncharted 3, I AM SICK, I know.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Same video but shows you how much you really can control. I thought all the great action displayed the last build were just movies, but this is phenomenal. Looking great Sucker Punch. I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

psrock said:

I am actually more into this game right now than Uncharted 3, I AM SICK, I know.

Both games look great. It seems that Sucker Punch is taking large pages out of Naughty Dogs book with the Cinematic/game play integration. I like it, but it takes away points for originality though. It makes Infamous seem more epic though.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
psrock said:

Both games look great. It seems that Sucker Punch is taking large pages out of Naughty Dogs book with the Cinematic/game play integration.

Naughty Dog is helping them

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
S.T.A.G.E. said:
psrock said:

Both games look great. It seems that Sucker Punch is taking large pages out of Naughty Dogs book with the Cinematic/game play integration. I like it, but it takes away points for originality though. It makes Infamous seem more epic though.

Nah, it feels nothing like uncharted, many games have cinematic effects.

The best part is now it seems you have more control over the character which is great. Infamous 2 is looking to be a great sequel.

The graphics look pretty cool but I hope they can manage to outlook assassins creed coz that would be awesome if it could happen.

I was expecting a jump in graphics from their last build but it still looks good. Hopefully the grindable wiring doesn't glow that bright, that can be annoying.