By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Titanic or Avatar?

Titanic or Avatar?

Titanic 94 55.29%

Total:170

Titanic.

Ship sinking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree burning :P

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

Titanic.

If we see how impactful either event is meant to be, the tree burning is more significant than a ship sinking.

ocean-1984 said:

Should be 3rd option

Neither. 

Couldn't have said it better myself ...I'll be perfectly happy if I never see either movie again

Both were a pile of rubbish but I'll have to say Titanic because it has boobs in the movie and in the title.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

i like both of them but my choice is avatar.

Around the Network

Titanic. Because the concept of the noble savage shits me.

Rob-Ot said:
RCTjunkie said:

Titanic.

If we see how impactful either event is meant to be, the tree burning is more significant than a ship sinking.

I wasn't as analytical, and chose it based on coolness and significance to the story.

The tree burning was significant, but the sinking MADE the Titanic movie.

Rob-Ot said:

I will break it down:

Action - Avatar
Soundtrack - Titanic by a long shot
Acting - Avatar
Dialogue - Avatar
Chemistry Between Actors - Titanic
Story - Tie
Overall - Avatar

LOL please man. There was no acting it was mostly CGI. Titanic had better acting as corn as it was.

I thought titanic was better. The only thing Avatar has going for it is the amazing tech used to make the movie. Otherwise  the story was a typical one. I swear the story in Avatar is based on Planet of the Apes. The only thing I was thinking of when I was watching Avatatr was Planet of the Apes. I guess Titanic was more unique for me at the the time.

But the best movie is still Inception :)

Titanic is leagues better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.