By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Guerilla Games IP, an FPS, with a twist?

CGI-Quality said:
non-gravity said:
snakenobi said:
Euphoria14 said:
snakenobi said:

this is TRUE

A new studio was opened by guerilla games some time ago for this

Sony let's 1st party studios open their own studios?

Never knew. That is awesome! Guerilla Games was a HUGE development team to begin with. Better off having 2 instead of 1.

it might be sony directing guriella games to have 2 studios cause they have good video game director

they could share game engine's too or develop PS4 engine and let the original concentrate on PS3 till PS4 launches

but surely a new studio is opening

Guerrilla Games is Sony's only studio on the European continent, so maybe they want more European games.

Or maybe labour is cheaper in the Netherlands than it is in the US, UK and Japan where all their other studios are, while still being in quality country where everyone can speak English.

Really? I thought other studios are there too, such as Media Molecule & Studio Liverpool/Evolution Studios.

yeah, but they are obviously not ON the continent, they are on some island i can't think of it's name right now

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
snakenobi said:
Euphoria14 said:
snakenobi said:

this is TRUE

Never knew. That is awesome! Guerilla Games was a HUGE development team to begin with. Better off having 2 instead of 1.

it might be sony directing guriella games to have 2 studios cause they have good video game director

they could share game engine's too or develop PS4 engine and let the original concentrate on PS3 till PS4 launches

Guerrilla Games is Sony's only studio on the European continent, so maybe they want more European games.

Or maybe labour is cheaper in the Netherlands than it is in the US, UK and Japan where all their other studios are, while still being in quality country where everyone can speak English.

it could be

but do you really think that is why they are opening another studio?

i think,they are really gonna take KILLZONE as they main FPS and set bigger PS4 game

This is a very interesting concept.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

non-gravity said:
snakenobi said:
Euphoria14 said:
snakenobi said:

this is TRUE

You do realise  UK is in Europe right ?

zarx said:

so will it be the next Hexen/Heretic or Dark Messiah of Might and Magic or maybe even Thief OMG the possibilities 

Heh, one can wish.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

an adventure game pleeeaaase!

PullusPardus said:
non-gravity said:
snakenobi said:
Euphoria14 said:
snakenobi said:

this is TRUE

You do realise  UK is in Europe right ?

Maybe it would have been clearer if I had used the term continental Europe or mainland Europe.

What ever it is, I hope it's out in 2012 so we don't have a lack of exclusives like we did in late 2010.

So there working on a new IP that nobody really knows anything about yet. lol