By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Guerilla Games IP, an FPS, with a twist?

Hmm..an MMOFPS? :D

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
snakenobi said:

this is TRUE

A new studio was opened by guerilla games some time ago for this

Sony let's 1st party studios open their own studios? 

Never knew. That is awesome! Guerilla Games was a HUGE development team to begin with. Better off having 2 instead of 1.

it might be sony directing guriella games to have 2 studios cause they have good video game director

they could share game engine's too or develop PS4 engine and let the original concentrate on PS3 till PS4 launches

but surely a new studio is opening

...So they're looking for a wizard?

patapon said:

...So they're looking for a wizard?

YES!! Finally the Harry Potter FPS ive been waiting for =D 

I honestly think this means nothing and their next game can be a tetris rip-off for all we know so far... but that's just me.

Around the Network

hmmm was hoping it would be a non FPS game since theres already KZ and resistance but more game is always good.

Lots of people said they want a WRPG made by GG , that is similar to Elder Scrolls , GG is awesome if this is true, not only its a great idea (i obviously love Elder Scrolls) , but the fact that they heard their fans clearly is another Thumbs up!

Euphoria14 said:

Does SONY's studios ever take a break? I am sure as all hell happy that they don't!!!

This is why i like SCE , there is always something new is getting released.

but.... it always amazing when they're releasing new IPs and rebooting old ones, but doing sequels over and over , they SHOULD take a break from that, i wish Naughty Dog can give Uncharted a break its far too young to overdo it, atleast Insomniac is making lots of games at once, ND only did Uncharted this gen.

so will it be the next Hexen/Heretic or Dark Messiah of Might and Magic or maybe even Thief OMG the possibilities 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

snakenobi said:
Euphoria14 said:
snakenobi said:

this is TRUE

A new studio was opened by guerilla games some time ago for this

Sony let's 1st party studios open their own studios? 

Never knew. That is awesome! Guerilla Games was a HUGE development team to begin with. Better off having 2 instead of 1.

it might be sony directing guriella games to have 2 studios cause they have good video game director

they could share game engine's too or develop PS4 engine and let the original concentrate on PS3 till PS4 launches

but surely a new studio is opening

Guerrilla Games is Sony's only studio on the European continent, so maybe they want more European games.

Or maybe labour is cheaper in the Netherlands than it is in the US, UK and Japan where all their other studios are, while still being in quality country where everyone can speak English.