Reach

Mr. Fister

Kazukis

FF_Fanatic

V.S. MetalGear_94

-PaNdOrA-

Christian973

FantasySky

All you need to do is vote for your top two favourites to enter round 2, this will allow every match in round 2 to feature with three contenders each match. 

The rules are clarified once again (including the new one):

1) You can only vote once in the same match and if you vote for a second time on the same match then both votes will not be counted.

2) When you clarify why you voted for someone do not state: "The other contender is rubbish." You will be banned from the competition.

3) It is okay to show gratitude once you have won, however do not boast about it. You will be banned and the loser of that match will be sent to the next round.

4) You cannot vote for yourself any longer, this is because you will gain a clear advantage with the expansion contenders in each match. If you vote for yourself then you will be punished by any of the four hosts that "hosted" the match. For example, the control of your avatar for a week.

Around the Network

I vote for Beuli2! Wait a minute... Remember that those who vote for me are envited to special party with 3DS and PSP2 to play!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Hynad and Hikaruchan

Beuli2 said:

I vote for Beuli2! Wait a minute... Remember that those who vote for me are envited to special party with 3DS and PSP2 to play!

XD! Avatar control for a week, here is your new avatar:

My nominations go to Beuli2 and dixiekong.

Around the Network

Hikaruchan and zgamer5 (he's a great guy, and he lost against me in round 1, but he needs to be in the next round)

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Beuli2, and... Uhh... *eeny-meeny-miny-moes*... Hynad.

Zgamer and Dixiekong

I love you Beuli, and I would vote for you...but you refuse to tell me what leases you so you aren't happy with any of my threads. You'll go through anyway, but seriously, what does one have to do to please you?!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Dixie and Beuli

Dixiekong and Beuli