By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Special Round

I vote for Dixie Kong and Beuli.

DIxie makes some great cartoons and Beuli has a rivalry with Darth and that's always good for the site.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

This thread is now closed and Beuli2 and dixiekong have managed to enter round 2 concluding the organisation of round 2.

Beuli2 said:

I vote for Beuli2! Wait a minute... Remember that those who vote for me are envited to special party with 3DS and PSP2 to play!

I thought you had won, anywho I will vote for you but sinceI am late it doesn't matter because you already won!

Beuli2 said:

I vote for Beuli2! Wait a minute... Remember that those who vote for me are envited to special party with 3DS and PSP2 to play!

I thought you had won, anywho I will vote for you but sinceI am late it doesn't matter because you already won!

dany612 said:
Beuli2 said:

In fact dixiekong was the frontrunner this match, with Beuli2 coming a near 2nd. It means they will be taken part in the last few matches of round 2.