By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

morenoingrato said:
Kynes said:

We can say that we have some inconsistencies in the moderation. It seems that, at least, one moderator only ban you depending in your console of preference, and having biased mods is one of the worst things a forum can have.

However, our mods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other mod in ay forum

Indeed! Though it hasn't yet achieved max efficiency without me in their staff.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:
Kynes said:

We can say that we have some inconsistencies in the moderation. It seems that, at least, one moderator only ban you depending in your console of preference, and having biased mods is one of the worst things a forum can have.

However, our mods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other mod in ay forum

Indeed! Though it hasn't yet achieved max efficiency without me in their staff.

A weeks ban for saying "Wii is d0med" :D

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

LOL! Every 360 owner just had a nerdgasm b/c the 360 goes over a million, Japan sales actually helped it. Nintendogamer will have have a super nerdgasm after he sees the Wii sales.

Shipments will look liek this:

Wii: 84.74M

DS: 145M

PS3: 48M

360:51.02M

PSP: 67M

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 were adjusted down alot lol.

Around the Network

Great number all around.  Congrats to all.

When Sony finally decide to drop the price of the PS3 it will be interesting to see it's sales because at the current price their some impressive figures. MS advertising is giving them a boost, shame so many people who get Kinect are quickly going to realise it's limitations. More worryingly the MS guy saying Kinect games are going to drive 360 sales next year really scares me into thinking shovelware. I have all consoles but it does seem my PS3 will get more use in 2011 as MS seem to have forgotten who got the 360 where it is. Is it worth keeping my 360 for Gears 3?  I'm not sure. Amazing how Europe does not seem to be as 360 crazy, yet the US people are lapping it up, cost may just be everything.

Good lord, Uncharted 2 and God of War III were seriously adjusted down.

Is GT5 bundled in the US?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

CGI-Quality said:
huaxiong90 said:

Good lord, Uncharted 2 and God of War III were seriously adjusted down.

Is GT5 bundled in the US?

I don't believe so, but marketing ramped up big time here. As for Uncharted 2 & God of War III, the adjustment isn't as big as some made it out to be. I thought it would be bigger, and meanwhile, UC2 is still over 4 million and God of War III is closing in on 3.5mill.

I think GT5 will do 170,000 one more week, maybe increasing a tad for this week because of Christmas, and then slowly quieting down in the States. It should still do the projected 2.2-2.5mill lifetime.

Well, in that case, the comparisons to Forza 3 in the US are void.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Kynes said:

We can say that we have some inconsistencies in the moderation. It seems that, at least, one moderator only ban you depending in your console of preference, and having biased mods is one of the worst things a forum can suffer.

I reported the guy and I am sure a lot of others did.  Yet he skates by on the backs of others.  

I guess its true,  if you own a PS3 you can do anything!  Or in this case say anything too.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!