By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

I don't see why Wii goes up a mere 4% in Americas on the week of a $75 deal at WM, but whatever. Next week's deals will put it over 2m for sure, :D!

Good numbers for the 360, by the way. And you guys make fun of Japan, ;).

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

That stupid shit talk at the beggining about the PS3/Xbox 360 being better is pissing me off, why haven't those guys been banned yet, seriosly.

Mods busy celebrating christmas?

I agree though, blatant trolling if I ever saw it.

Kowen; well, I am known not to be a fan of handhelds.

kowenicki said:
Beuli2 said:

That stupid shit talk at the beggining about the PS3/Xbox 360 being better is pissing me off, why haven't those guys been banned yet, seriosly.

I too am amazed that the particular guy that started it and wouldnt let it drop isn't banned...  No idea how he is getting away with that garbage.

It seems Christmas is the time when trollers join togheter to do a megatroll fest to piss everyone off.

Above: still the best game of the year.

ZOMFG! Incredible week!

PSP and PS3 very good, XB360 WW more than excellent, Wii and DS WW and XB 360 and Kinect in America INSANE! Somebody's disappointed by Nintendo, but c'mon, DS is in its last Xmas as main portable, Wii last year had Mario, this Xmas they are doing more than reasonably expectable, also considering that Wii's top Xmas title DKCR is doing less than 1 year old NSMBW. BTW Wii is higher than the same week in 2008, so it looks like its decline is slower than its rise, so it has excellent chances to remain the leader two more Xmases without needing a successor. And GT5 excellent too, 4.11M in 4 weeks.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

kowenicki said:
Beuli2 said:

I too am amazed that the particular guy that started it and wouldnt let it drop isn't banned...  No idea how he is getting away with that garbage.

What's weird is at least 2 guys were banned AFTER his posts, so there was a mod here but he got away with all the trolling.. Which is peculiar if I am honest, as that was some hardcore trolling.

@OT, I think that Wii is a bit undertracked, although the deals were running you have to remember that if you were torn between picking up Nintendo Wii which has had several giftcard deals this Christmas or 75$ off 360 or even $100 off PS3. I'd personally go for the PS3, $199.99 just seems like a pretty good deal at the present.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Whoa!!

360 made it to 1mil, and it needed Japan (take that Seece )

Also outstanding SW sales

Mummelmann said:
Beuli2 said:

Mods busy celebrating christmas?

I agree though, blatant trolling if I ever saw it.

Kowen; well, I am known not to be a fan of handhelds.

check the reasons for rameses banning and you will be even more perplexed

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

We can say that we have some inconsistencies in the moderation. It seems that, at least, one moderator only ban you depending in your console of preference, and having biased mods is one of the worst things a forum can suffer.

Interesting numbers, I am looking forward to the inevitable adjutments post holidays which puts the gap back to 4 million between the PS3/ 360.

(of course this is just my opinion based on extrapolations of the sites history.. in no way is it fact or any sort of attack on the sites integrity, dont take it as gospel)

And to the one guy who said GT5 was comparable to Fable 3 in terms of impact for respective systems... ;  LOL! What? Commmmonnn haha LOL, Are you serious!

No...  Nahhh you couldnt have been serious.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Kynes said:

We can say that we have some inconsistencies in the moderation. It seems that, at least, one moderator only ban you depending in your console of preference, and having biased mods is one of the worst things a forum can have.

However, our mods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other mod in ay forum