By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 1-Match 13

Immortal V.S. MetalGear_94

This is the thirteenth match of the first round of the competition. Immortal and MetalGear_94 will be pitted together and I shall clarify the rules again:

1) You can only vote once in the same match and if you vote for a second time on the same match then both votes will not be counted.

2) When you clarify why you voted for someone do not state: "The other contender is rubbish." You will be banned from the competition.

3) It is okay to show gratitude once you have won, however do not boast about it. You will be banned and the loser of that match will be sent to the next round.

To note: This thread will hoped to be closed on Tuesday (no official time as of yet), however I will be busy so I may not be able to. 2000cc managed to win the twelfth match. To also note; when I am unavailable either Ninpanda or trasharmdsister12 will form the threads. Conegamer is now the third helper when I am unavailable. I have a high chance of being busy on Tuesday so I hope one of the three helpers kindly volunteers. I plan to form a rota of when the helpers take part (such as in fair turns). The rota has been formed and it is Ninpanda's turn next. I have decided to install a new rule for round 2 and onwards, you will not be able to vote for yourself. This rule has been formed because with three contenders in each match next round you will gain a clear advantage. No match will be held on Christmas Day, this is for obvious reasons.

Around the Network

My vote shall go to all Immortal, I see full potential as him being a top VGChartz user.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

My vote shall go to all Immortal, I see full potential as him being a top VGChartz user.

I agree. I see him going far.

I vote for him as well.

do you newcomers have like this secret newcomers club where you get to know eachother? I don't know like the last 6 -8 contestants.. >_<"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

RolStoppable said:

Immortal, because Glurak > Godot. Six letters versus five.

this would have worked if you didn't use the german name for Charizard... now the joke is lost in the confusion..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I vote for MetalGear_94.

Immortal...cause he's my new good friend on vgchartz

Immortal

Immortal because he actually voted for me.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Immortal has to be one of my favourite people on this site at the moment, and has already made some good discussions and a good thread, predictions and comments in just under a month. To say he was even nominated for this after only being on the site for a week speaks volume really

So, yeah, Immortal. Because he's awesome

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.