By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 1-Match 13

Beuli2 said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

This thread is now closed and Immortal is the winner. Veterans of VGChartz may disagree but 2010 (including Dec 2009) has seen the formation of outstanding VGCharters and as one of them I must insist that VGChartz will still gain crucial users to keep this site stable.

That picture of a scene from the Dark Knight with added writing does not change my mind, but essentially you are saying that the veterans are the best and newer members will not live up to that status?

Pretty much, apart from a couple of select users no one is even close to living to the 2008 users

Yeah, even I wasn't enough to compensate for the other guys in 2010 :(

We shall try together with Rainbow Yoshi and Ninpanda, Immortal, Snfr, Mr T-Tar and many others to get this reward!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

This thread is now closed and Immortal is the winner. Veterans of VGChartz may disagree but 2010 (including Dec 2009) has seen the formation of outstanding VGCharters and as one of them I must insist that VGChartz will still gain crucial users to keep this site stable.

That picture of a scene from the Dark Knight with added writing does not change my mind, but essentially you are saying that the veterans are the best and newer members will not live up to that status?

Pretty much, apart from a couple of select users no one is even close to living to the 2008 users

Well, at least we're better than you 2009 guys. 

EDIT: Shit, nevermind. Carmina2008 joined in 2009.

Ninpanda said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Well, at least we're better than you 2009 guys. 

We should make a thread for the fight of the different generations of vgchartzers.

Above: still the best game of the year.