By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

bannedagain said:
NeoRatt said:

Brink has reached partial tournament status...

eNamrah, myself, Berstuck, Bradison, and TheRedMessiah have it...

Got my brother joining your league tomorrow. Sure his cousin will follow suit. So I will push it even more.

Excellent.

Around the Network

ok I'm trying to join your league and have had a lot of issues with other web sites, emails and the like. True achievements is not sending me any verification email. Mygamercard.net is not opening it's page and I will have to wait until true achievements gets back to me to join. However my gamer tag is

xKoGx FRoSTMAN (GAMERTAG)

kogfrostman (vgchartz ID)

I would like to join this league that my brother appointed me too. So if everything is set right soon I hope to be a part of your league. Message me on what to do about the issues if possible. Thank you.

kogfrostman said:

ok I'm trying to join your league and have had a lot of issues with other web sites, emails and the like. True achievements is not sending me any verification email. Mygamercard.net is not opening it's page and I will have to wait until true achievements gets back to me to join. However my gamer tag is

I would like to join this league that my brother appointed me too. So if everything is set right soon I hope to be a part of your league. Message me on what to do about the issues if possible. Thank you.

I'll add you...  MGC is no longer working so don't worry about it.  You already have a VG Chartz id so that is good. And now I have your gamertag...  Focus on getting your TrueAchievements id...  You will also get a friend request from VGChartz2009a that you will have to accept on XBox Live.

NeoRatt said:
kogfrostman said:

I'll add you...  MGC is no longer working so don't worry about it.  You already have a VG Chartz id so that is good. And now I have your gamertag...  Focus on getting your TrueAchievements id...  You will also get a friend request from VGChartz2009a that you will have to accept on XBox Live.

Apparently TA was having problems today with e-mail...  Read this articale and do what it says...

http://www.trueachievements.com/news.aspx

The league is up-to-date for this week...

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Around the Network

Hmm, I pre ordered LA Noire, but it hasn't been delivered yet.

Dirt 3 time boys!

I have pulled the numbers for this week, but the update will not appear until tomorrow.  I am caught in a mountain of work tonight...

The league is up-to-date for this week...

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Stealing a post for future use...