By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Ronster316 said:

Thanks for the update Neo, stellar job as always. (and thanks for helping me finish off the online chevos on PGA tour 12, selling that now is perfect with L.A. Noir just around the corner)

Another tight week at the top......... nobody seems to be letting up, this is now crazy good lol.

One last thing to say.............

Must...... keep..... pushing..... forward... to ..... try.... obtain... the..... Motral Kombat.... plat. (but boy does it feel like a chore now )

Just so you know i was wrong when we were talking.  It is only 70% for platinums not 75%.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Oh great now I have the Turning Point platinum >.>

btw. since I never used TrueAchievements thaat much, how can we see how many people own a certain game, now that MGC is closed ? I find it hard to believe that none of the FIFA games qualify for a platinum status. (maybe I'm wrong, but I'd like to know how it's possible to see the amount of owners for each game)

There is no way to view game numbers right now.  I am working on a fix and it should be ready soon.

Cheers for letting me know thats it's 70% Neo bud.

I have renewed optimism now, 700 is defo reachable in MK.

Sorry about not competiting to much, The gears 3 beta has got me hooked. in the top 10,000 and really haven't tried to hard to get further. which I think I can make it into the top 1000.  Hit me up if you want to play.

bannedagain said:

Sorry about not competiting to much, The gears 3 beta has got me hooked. in the top 10,000 and really haven't tried to hard to get further. which I think I can make it into the top 1000.  Hit me up if you want to play.

No problem on the competitive thing...  What I would really like to see is about 10 more people in the league.  

Around the Network

I've got an extra Gears of War 3 Beta code if any of you guys in the league would like it?

NeoRatt said:
bannedagain said:

No problem on the competitive thing...  What I would really like to see is about 10 more people in the league.  

i can try and make that happen, atleast one or two more.

bannedagain said:
NeoRatt said:
bannedagain said:

i can try and make that happen, atleast one or two more.

That would be great!

The league is up-to-date for this week...

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Did one of you slackers call timeout while I was saving Venice from the soul-sucking Undead Archon?  Who's up for kicking some criminal butt this Tuesday?  There's a Vegas dlc out as well as R*'s latest.  Ballbusters wouldn't take my pre-order because they're in receivership but they hid my copy.  I almost bonked the guy over the head and ran when I saw it but they know my real name.

Honest Hearts, 800 msp.  Indirect link but the others gave server errors. Cred. curse.com

http://wow.curse.com/blogs/other-en-news/archive/2011/05/11/fallout-new-vegas-honest-hearts-dlc-trailer.aspx