By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

yo_john117:  It's all relative.  Saw you hit you're game comp goal for the year in 4 months.  Git some more.

Berstuck:  Why would TA do that?  At least Neo's treating them as the same.  Looking forward to the new ending.  I'll steer clear of the ach forums till I get through it once more.

Around the Network

Just a quick (official dictator's statement) about the Divinity II DKS tournament.

I realize that Berstuck has the tourny in the bag well before NA's got the game.  I was going to prorate the achievements based on timeframe achieved.  But, Berstuck 1,000'd the game in just 11 days (Congrats!).  The game has been out in NA past 11 days and nobody except Berstuck has 1,000.  Therefore, I will not need to prorate the achievements.  As far as I am concerned Berstuck has fairly won the tournament (As long as new achievements and DLC does not show up).

At least 3 and 1 points are still up  for grabs to anyone who takes second or third!

Recon1O1 said:

yo_john117:  It's all relative.  Saw you hit you're game comp goal for the year in 4 months.  Git some more.

Berstuck:  Why would TA do that?  At least Neo's treating them as the same.  Looking forward to the new ending.  I'll steer clear of the ach forums till I get through it once more.

the W7P games certainly helped!

Although I don't think my other 2 goals are even remotely possible now that I look at them. >_>

< happily plodding along on both Mortal Kombat & Virtua Tennis 4.

Thoroughly enjoying both games............ the challenge tower in Mortal Kombat does have some pretty brutal challenges though..........

But the end is nigh, i'm on the 300th/last challenge, and after all the pain i have been through to get to the last one, i'm going to give this final challenge every last ounce of strength that i have left to complete it.

Although may i add......... so far, its a god damn pain in the rear.

Ok, i'm sure most of you will be aware of this news by now................

But i'm going to tell you anyway, because i feel if theres one game that deserves every bit of exposure is gets, it would be this one....................

GUARDIAN HEROES...!!!!!!! 

My fellow gamerscore league soldiers..... if you do not buy Guardian Heroes on XBLA in the summer/fall immediately upon its release then i'm afraid to have to inform you that....... you will FEEL MY WRATH...!!!!!!!

I love you Sega/Treasure

Time to spread the message further....... i bid you farewell.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:

But i'm going to tell you anyway, because i feel if theres one game that deserves every bit of exposure is gets, it would be this one....................

My fellow gamerscore league soldiers..... if you do not buy Guardian Heroes on XBLA in the summer/fall immediately upon its release then i'm afraid to have to inform you that....... you will FEEL MY WRATH...!!!!!!!

I love you Sega/Treasure

This is some brilliant news. Been so long since i played the original I can't wait. Really intrigued by the 12 player battle mode and looking forward to finding out some more info.

Berstuck said:
Ronster316 said:

I love you Sega/Treasure

This is some brilliant news. Been so long since i played the original I can't wait. Really intrigued by the 12 player battle mode and looking forward to finding out some more info.

The game was insanely fun with 6 players battling it out.

With 12 players? wow, it will/should be double the fun, well, it would be double the fun, if not for that fact that this game is already at its maximum peak when it came to pure FUN

Lets just call it fun plus...!!!!! lol

The league is up-to-date for this week...

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Thanks for the update Neo, stellar job as always. (and thanks for helping me finish off the online chevos on PGA tour 12, selling that now is perfect with L.A. Noir just around the corner)

Another tight week at the top......... nobody seems to be letting up, this is now crazy good lol.

One last thing to say.............

Must...... keep..... pushing..... forward... to ..... try.... obtain... the..... Motral Kombat.... plat. (but boy does it feel like a chore now )

Oh great now I have the Turning Point platinum >.>

btw. since I never used TrueAchievements thaat much, how can we see how many people own a certain game, now that MGC is closed ? I find it hard to believe that none of the FIFA games qualify for a platinum status. (maybe I'm wrong, but I'd like to know how it's possible to see the amount of owners for each game)