By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arc Rise Fantasia is a very underrated Wii JRPG. My review.

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>d21lewis said:</strong><br /><p>I'm going to watch some gameplay videos.  If I like what I see, I may buy this game.  If not, I'll finally start trying to beat Blue Dragon.  I feel like playing a jrpg on consoles, right now.  This could be the one.</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Tales, it is!

I haven't beaten the game yet but it's decent, definitely  a tad underrated , my only gripe is the voice acting, I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to english VO's but damn, i cringe at times, goes down as one of the worst audio I ever heard for a JRPG

d21lewis said:

Tales, it is!

My quote got all messed up, but it was against Blue Dragon and the regret I feel from spending the time to complete it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thanks Soriku for the user review..

Always so this game as very promising game. It might not be the best but very good.

Only thing left before buying it, is for Rising Star to licalize it in Europe

Around the Network

Looks good but still playing DKCR! :)

thanks soriku,if i find this on the cheap i will get it to wait for Last Story.yes,im THAT sure its coming to NA.Even if NOA skips Xenoblade.

I just started the game yesterday and I was surprised how much I liked the first few hours!

I have played Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, Magna Carta 2, ToS 2,  FF13 and Resonance of Fate and so far I have to say it ranks as the second best with ToS2 for me. I'm not really far into it yet, though. So I can't really review it yet. At least the combat is very fluid and feels better than the other turn-based systems I tried in the above games.

But Vesperia is heads and shoulders above the rest for me, for me it's one of the best JRPGs ever and the only really great one this gen so far... Would love to play Graces though...

tube82 said:

I just started the game yesterday and I was surprised how much I liked the first few hours!

I have played Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, Magna Carta 2, ToS 2,  FF13 and Resonance of Fate and so far I have to say it ranks as the second best with ToS2 for me. I'm not really far into it yet, though. So I can't really review it yet. At least the combat is very fluid and feels better than the other turn-based systems I tried in the above games.

But Vesperia is heads and shoulders above the rest for me, for me it's one of the best JRPGs ever and the only really great one this gen so far... Would love to play Graces though...

That doesn't say much =p   Most of those titles are crap...Vesperia excluded...Enjoyed Lost Odyssey though but that game is a very....Like it or hate it kind of game expecially the few hours..and Magna Carta 2 is an KRPG!!!

pariz said:

I'm gonna try it out.

Your review made me consider buying this game and though I have just started it, it seems it was a good thing I followed your advise.