By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was bored so I bought all of these.

If i had that much money to buy so many original games, yes.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

I got Resonance Of Fate a few weeks ago due to boredom and hated it.

Rob-Ot said:

I hated it at first but I tried it again like a few days later and I enjoyed it. I came to terms that it wasn't a story game but it was for gameplay.

Are you guys rich,I have and never will buy seven games at once. I don't think I've bought seven games all year and I have all three systems. I'm really picky,I guess. lol

Joelcool7 said:

I don't think I've bought a game out of boredom in years, I bought my 360 out of boredom though. I was pissed at how few games were coming for the Wii. I wanted new games to play and better third party titles so I bought a 360. But since then I don't think I've ever bought a game out of boredom. I always buy games when they come out and then play them, they keep me busy enough.

Similar to you, I bought a PS3 while being so bored and dissatisfied with the Wii. And now I don't know what boredom is!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Rob-Ot said:

Funny, I bought it a week or two back as well. However, I'm not turned away by it...not yet at least.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I bought consoles out of boredom for outrageous aussie prices lol.

I noticed you didnt get Golden Eye :@

Not out of boredom, but I will be picking up some cheap games over the holiday period.

Hopefully Bioshock 2 and Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Dang I forgot about Red Faction. I'll have to get that and the Ninja Gaidens next time.

hmm alrdy got assassins creed brotherhood, super meat boy, gt5, nfs hot pursuit, wow cataclysm, NBA2k11 and when i go off to dubai imma get vanquish and fable 3 and thinking of getting some shiz on the wii like donkey kong and kirbys epic yarn or that james bond game golden eye or watever :P oh and fallout new vegas for 360 me thinks and im thinking of getting pro evolution 2011 even tho i got fifa 11 it just got my attention cuz messi is on the cover!