By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was bored so I bought all of these.

Marteds said:

I'm thinking about buying Star Ocean The Last Hope International (PS3) and White Knight Chronicles from Gamestop for 20 dollars each. while waiting for Tales of Vesperia (PS3). I  haven't played a game since Castlevania Lord of Shadows.

Definitely worth it. WKC is a decent game and I would pay 20 bucks for it but no more.

Around the Network

I bought Demon's Soul today, finally!

Wagram said:
Marteds said:

I'm thinking about buying Star Ocean The Last Hope International (PS3) and White Knight Chronicles from Gamestop for 20 dollars each. while waiting for Tales of Vesperia (PS3). I  haven't played a game since Castlevania Lord of Shadows.

Definitely worth it. WKC is a decent game and I would pay 20 bucks for it but no more.

Yeah I'm buying WKC for the online mode since I already beat the story mode.

Wagram said:
Myak-04 said:

I bought need for speed: hot pursuit the other day, even though I'm not really into driving games. It was for a good price of $70, and I thought if I didn't end up liking it I could always return it and put that money onto a pre-order. 

:D I'm actually enjoying the game a lot... perhaps because I didn't have high expectations for it. It's a whole lot of fun ramming into cop cars while listening to my selected music; such as 'don't let me be misunderstood' :P. 

70 dollars? What was it the PS1 game new or something?

Most retailers here are selling it for about $100, so $70 is a bargain :D. Games rarely get a reduction where I am... I still see games like Modern Warfare 2 for $110 >_<. 

Myak-04 said:
Wagram said:
Myak-04 said:

I bought need for speed: hot pursuit the other day, even though I'm not really into driving games. It was for a good price of $70, and I thought if I didn't end up liking it I could always return it and put that money onto a pre-order. 

:D I'm actually enjoying the game a lot... perhaps because I didn't have high expectations for it. It's a whole lot of fun ramming into cop cars while listening to my selected music; such as 'don't let me be misunderstood' :P. 

70 dollars? What was it the PS1 game new or something?

Most retailers here are selling it for about $100, so $70 is a bargain :D. Games rarely get a reduction where I am... I still see games like Modern Warfare 2 for $110 >_<. 

Just as I thought.

Australia.

Around the Network
poroporo said:
Myak-04 said:

Just as I thought.

Australia.

XD Yeah. I'm afraid my saving account will become empty come the end of next year... considering how many great games are being released. 

I'm dieing for a game that can impress me more than The Last Remnant. Hell the mighty MGS4 and FFXIII didn't even do it.

I really enjoyed TLR. :/

A couple of months ago when bored at my part time work, I decided to buy an NTSC PSX and import all the amazing games that weren't released here.  So far I've got Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Tales of Destiny, Valkyrie Profile, Tales of Eternia/Destiny II, Dragon Quest/Warrior VII, Tactics Ogre and some more.

All together I think I've spent just short of about £400 ($621)

man, you guys are making me envious. So many games I wanted to play but don't have the money to buy them.... sigh...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I don't think I've bought a game out of boredom in years, I bought my 360 out of boredom though. I was pissed at how few games were coming for the Wii. I wanted new games to play and better third party titles so I bought a 360. But since then I don't think I've ever bought a game out of boredom. I always buy games when they come out and then play them, they keep me busy enough.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer