By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The gap between PS3 and xbox 360 was 4.2 million the other day now its 4 million, was there adjustments?

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

Holiday Update 2010: Week 8 with only 2 weeks of the Holiday(2010) left.

#3__PS3__3 Million 605K(3.605 Million)

#2__360__4 Million 114K(4.114 Million)

#1__Wii__5 Million 689K(5.689 Million)

All gaps continue to increase...

Wii>360 by 1.5 Million and 360>PS3 by 509K

In other news that makes me smile is uDraw Studio's last weeks numbers were adjusted up from 59K to 79K! uDraw Studio also sold its highest #'s yet this week selling 148K...in America alone! This also means that uDraw Studio outsold Sports Champions in America for 2 weeks in a row now...by 14K last week and 49K this week! 390K within its 1st 4 weeks(month) in America is very good to me.

uDraw numbers for the first 4 weeks of release in America:

uDraw Studio__63K__97K__79K__148K   Total__390K.

Pictionary__13K__26K__36K__61K   Total__140K.

Dood's Big Adventure__8K__10K__11K__19K   Total__50K

All continue to do well and increase every week.

Your prediction is coming true. Even when people don't believe or think was possible. Congratulations.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Biddles said:

The gap between PS3 and xbox 360 was 4.2 million the other day now its 4 million, was there adjustments?

says 4.2 million on my page.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

SaviorX said:
Nintendogamer said:
fwap said:

So how far do people reckon Donkey Kong Country Returns will go?

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Nintendo
4.43 3.00 1.87 9.30
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Rare
3.31 1.10 0.86 5.27
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)
Nintendo
2.13 2.21 0.81 5.15
Donkey Kong Land (GB)
Nintendo
2.00 1.08 0.83 3.91
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (SNES)
Nintendo
1.19 1.77 0.55 3.51
Donkey Kong (GB)
Nintendo
1.59 0.80 0.68 3.07
Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)
Nintendo
1.41 0.42 0.52 2.35
Donkey Kong Country (GB)
Nintendo
1.06 0.34 0.79 2.19
Donkey Kong Country (GBA)
Nintendo
1.11 0.29 0.52 1.92
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Nintendo
1.07 0.17 0.46 1.70

Will easily top the GBA titles this holiday and will end up in the top 3, 5M .

I'm throwing out quick guesses:

2.3m in Amer. by Week 10...500k in japan...1.7m EMEAA

After about a year?

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Nintendo
3.77 0.64 2.43 6.84

After another year or so, it will pass 8 million.

I hope DKCR runs for a while I was telling Dan I see it being 5m but I'd love to see it top 10m cause that's just how well made this game is but being more hardcore than 90% of the games this generation it's gonna be a tougher sell

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

OmgGgggGGgG Undertrackz!!!

Honestly, good numbers for Nintendo, not sure about PS360 numbers though, seem a tad low in Americas, I guess as someone had pointed out people are waiting for the deals to launch in Wal Mart etc. Glad to see ethomaz finally stop posting "before the adjustments" after last months NPD.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
NotStan said:

Honestly, good numbers for Nintendo, not sure about PS360 numbers though, seem a tad low in Americas, I guess as someone had pointed out people are waiting for the deals to launch in Wal Mart etc. Glad to see ethomaz finally stop posting "before the adjustments" after last months NPD.

I think the PS3 numbers for this week (or is it next week? I'm always confused about these things) will be very different.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
NotStan said:

I think the PS3 numbers for this week (or is it next week? I'm always confused about these things) will be very different.

I wouldn't be so certain; I reckon WW it'll level itself out, and if there is an adjustment, it'll likely only be 10-15k either way

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

pezus said:
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:
NotStan said:

I wouldn't be so certain; I reckon WW it'll level itself out, and if there is an adjustment, it'll likely only be 10-15k either way

I thought he meant because of all the deals in the US that are happening right now.

Yes I meant the deals, I didn't mean adjustments

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Yeah I hear there is like a $100 giftcard deal in Walmart but there is also $75 for both 360 and Wii, not sure if correct, but I know it's definitely for 360 as the Xbox on Facebook themselves announced it

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

bmmb1 said:
pezus said:
Conegamer said:
bmmb1 said:
NotStan said:

I thought he meant because of all the deals in the US that are happening right now.

Yes I meant the deals, I didn't mean adjustments

I see, I get confused :-/

However, I expect the increase to be at a maxumum of 15% per console, any more due to these deals and I'll be shocked (WW)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.