By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So Kowenicki you admit your bias and Rol does go after people that are bias and try to come off as unbias. I can name a couple or is that against the rules. I'll edit it if it is but

360 supporters               PS3 supporters

Kowenicki                         CGI

Seece                                Mummelman

Squilliam                        Carl

ill name more as they come to mind, so rol do you agree with some the posters on my list?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
phenom08 said:

So Kowenicki you admit your bias and Rol does go after people that are bias and try to come off as unbias. I can name a couple or is that against the rules. I'll edit it if it is but

ill name more as they come to mind, so rol do you agree with some the posters on my list?

Probably is against the rules... you think all of those pretend to be unbiased?

So is it not against the rules so long as he just refers to them as having a pathetic calibre?

phenom08 said:

I don't think any of those try to come off as unbiased. You can make a Wii section and stick me in there though, :D.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

kowenicki said:
phenom08 said:

Probably is against the rules... you think all of those pretend to be unbiased?

Did you edit your post, because i thought it read only one of those is right, and yeah all of you do try to come off as unbias. I guess I could eliminate you, since you admit you are, and maybe seece and carl if they admit they are as well.

So how far do people reckon Donkey Kong Country Returns will go?

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Nintendo
4.43 3.00 1.87 9.30
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Rare
3.31 1.10 0.86 5.27
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)
Nintendo
2.13 2.21 0.81 5.15
Donkey Kong Land (GB)
Nintendo
2.00 1.08 0.83 3.91
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (SNES)
Nintendo
1.19 1.77 0.55 3.51
Donkey Kong (GB)
Nintendo
1.59 0.80 0.68 3.07
Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)
Nintendo
1.41 0.42 0.52 2.35
Donkey Kong Country (GB)
Nintendo
1.06 0.34 0.79 2.19
Donkey Kong Country (GBA)
Nintendo
1.11 0.29 0.52 1.92
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Nintendo
1.07 0.17 0.46 1.70

Obviously these are VGChartz numbers, and I have no idea how up to date they are.

EDIT: I should probably clarify too that I got these from just a simple search of "Donkey Kong" on the VGChartz section. Obviously DKCR has already sailed past loads of other DK titles, but this is the top 10.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
phenom08 said:

Hmmm.....seeing how this topic has floundered FAR from it's roots, I really shouldn't chime in. But really, nobody is truly "unbiased", but you can be fair-minded while having a preference.

Rol should go after the entire site, as they all have a bias. But not everyone is unfair about it, or downplays/trash talks a brand/console just because they can. And despite preferences, many of the posters here own all of the consoles. They just prefer one over others, which there's absolutely nothing wrong with.

But long story short, the topic has been pointlessly derailed far enough, and with my bit out, I'm stepping out here. Just thought you should know the difference between a true trouble maker and posters with just preferences.

CGI you have been removed from the list, you are completely right i just want them to admit they are, we all have a bias and honestly my real target is mummel is does come off as unbias when he is. His rant about the wii proved that to me when earlier i believe in that same thread he claimed he isn't because he plays on his pc more.

PS CGI i have actually grown to like you, you are pretty reasonable and you don't resort to childs play like kowen who still hasn't addressed rol post to him

fwap said:

Nintendo
4.43 3.00 1.87 9.30
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Rare
3.31 1.10 0.86 5.27
Nintendo
2.13 2.21 0.81 5.15
Donkey Kong Land (GB)
Nintendo
2.00 1.08 0.83 3.91
Nintendo
1.19 1.77 0.55 3.51
Donkey Kong (GB)
Nintendo
1.59 0.80 0.68 3.07
Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)
Nintendo
1.41 0.42 0.52 2.35
Donkey Kong Country (GB)
Nintendo
1.06 0.34 0.79 2.19
Nintendo
1.11 0.29 0.52 1.92
Nintendo
1.07 0.17 0.46 1.70

Obviously these are VGChartz numbers, and I have no idea how up to date they are.

2.5m before 2011 sounds reasonable so it should be #7. Till #2, it should really be a piece of cake. And, since it'll be inheriting NSMBW's audience, #1 shouldn't be too hard either.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Kung Fu Rider (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
13 9,873 80,388

LEGS!!!!!!! IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
RolStoppable said:

You want to call that and what I did in the other thread "siding" with him? I practically said that his posts lack coherent thought and that he leaves out facts that don't suit his argument, so it's not like my mission here is to defend metallicube. What I am doing is "attacking" the people who like to pretend that they are way better than him when they actually aren't. daroamer's comparison has fallen apart spectacularly, I don't think you can argue that which is probably why you just chose to ignore it.

And my true colors are that I try to have some fun with biased people who try to come off as unbiased. How is that news to you when you happen to be one of my regular targets since more than a year? For the record, I've done the same to metallicube too in the past.

I'm not unbiased... I have never pretended to be, so I dont get that....  I too hate fake reasonableness and pseudo-fairness more than anything else here, but there are much MUCH more worthy targets you could go at on this forum.

PS. Ever tried to have fun with yourself...?  

Well, it's not only limited to bias. Generally speaking, I just have a go at people who aren't too different from those who they condemn. You said it yourself, your thread about Kinect's sales success was made in response to unreasonable and desperate comments in news and sales charts sections, but as your thread went on, you didn't really behave much different than those people. Things you didn't like, you shrugged off as irrelevant or ignored them altogether. You showed hostility towards people who didn't deserve such treatment based on their posts.

And this behavior continued in this thread when you called my post or me pathetic. Don't worry, either way I take no offense. And don't sell yourself short, you are one of the most worthy targets around here. You've racked up more than 15k posts already.

PS: There you go.

this guy is hilarious, he has even critized himself genuis

fwap said:

Nintendo
4.43 3.00 1.87 9.30
Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
Rare
3.31 1.10 0.86 5.27
Nintendo
2.13 2.21 0.81 5.15
Donkey Kong Land (GB)
Nintendo
2.00 1.08 0.83 3.91
Nintendo
1.19 1.77 0.55 3.51
Donkey Kong (GB)
Nintendo
1.59 0.80 0.68 3.07
Donkey Kong Land 2 (GB)
Nintendo
1.41 0.42 0.52 2.35
Donkey Kong Country (GB)
Nintendo
1.06 0.34 0.79 2.19
Nintendo
1.11 0.29 0.52 1.92
Nintendo
1.07 0.17 0.46 1.70

EDIT: I should probably clarify too that I got these from just a simple search of "Donkey Kong" on the VGChartz section. Obviously DKCR has already sailed past loads of other DK titles, but this is the top 10.

I think it will get to number 2, but of course we can't really judge the game's legs yet