By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolage said:

ps3 is so doomed this year, I see the difference being 15 million by 15 march between PS3 and xboxes in USA and about 17 worldwide if it continue like this

Wanna bet on that?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

And yet again, everyone ignores WoW. Poor Blizzard :(

Above: still the best game of the year.

CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

Gran Turismo 5 really makes me smile. Good for it!

Even though the Wii got a deal @ Walmart, it can't be ignored that it has kicked serious tail this holiday! I doubted it, I'll admit that!

How are you finding DKCR? I'm on world 8.5, but 8-4 I died so many times on the cart level lol.

I'm on World 8.1. I've died TONS of times, but it's almost impossible to put down. It's as addictive as the older ones for me!

Me too but I tend to buy like 21 lives in one now after I finish a hard level since I have laods of coins, but I've never used super guide to finish a level for me.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Bristow9091 said:

Oh dear, PS3 is doing bad in US, which isn't a suprise, but that number is pretty low still, and Gran Turismo 5 has dropped off by quite a bit...

BUY GRAN TURISMO 5 YOU AMERICAN... PEOPLE!

... Please?

No thanks, I don't like racing simulators. Far too boring. Plus I do not own a PS3 :P

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Very good week all around, excellent for Wii, but Kinect kicked Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board out of the top ten during Xmas weeks, despite the attractive BB bundle. As I predicted, Kinect didn't hit the whole Wii, but just Balance Board. Oh, I just noticed GT5 grew in America from the week before.

The Wii Fit plus bundle is Europe only last time I checked

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

I believe Wii is overtracked. There's no reason for it to outsell the X360 2:1 in America.

I think Wii is undertracked.  There's no reason for it to only outsell the X360 2:1 in America

morenoingrato said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
morenoingrato said:
tombi123 said:
ASStronaut said:
radiantshadow92 said:

dayum, GT5 is on a roll.

Yeah, the only way anything can roll is downhill. LMFAO.

It went up this week.

Can't even troll properly. Pathetic.

It was outsold by MKWII

Also, what he meant is that according to the laws of phisic, nothing can roll uphill

few things

1. as you obviously know it was a figure of speech..and things can roll uphill too with some force applied to it, or along the flat ground lol, but then again not sure what laws of phisic say about it

2. Never knew GT5 was competing with MKwii to be compared? Not for the same audience, might as well compare FPS on HD consoles to Wii ones. ;)

Seriously this pathetic GT5 trolling every week is getting annoying, the game is doing just fine in sales. Should hit 4-4.5 mil by years end I guess, which are great numbers.

He was the one who called him troll, and it wasn't even trolling, it was a small joke.

I should also call trolls the undertracked babies.

I also brought in MK to contradict his insult.

again a few things

what he said in that 'joke' is wrong as well. I do agree that tombi might have jumped the gun a little bit there. But pretty much all over this thread people are trying to undermine GT5..and what you did is just a perfect example. Comparing MKwii to GT5? Really?

and undertrack babies? oh cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. People point out possible undertracking because there HAS been some major adjustments in this site. You can't blame them. Undertracking overtracking etc etc everyone does it. Eitherway this is NOT trolling by any means, might as well call i thought t3h wii is doomzed but look at it go chants from the Ninty crowd when in reality it's mainly they who say it, not others.

and if you think someone 'insulted' someone, insulting them back won't do any good, show them that they are wrong. In this case what you did is way worse than what either of them did.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

Gran Turismo 5 really makes me smile. Good for it!

Even though the Wii got a deal @ Walmart, it can't be ignored that it has kicked serious tail this holiday! I doubted it, I'll admit that!

How are you finding DKCR? I'm on world 8.5, but 8-4 I died so many times on the cart level lol.

I'm on World 8.1. I've died TONS of times, but it's almost impossible to put down. It's as addictive as the older ones for me!

Me too but I tend to buy like 21 lives in one now after I finish a hard level since I have laods of coins, but I've never used super guide to finish a level for me.

I pretty much got to the end of World 8 without using any of the items, but then when I used the extra heart item for the first time I couldn't believe I hadn't bothered to try using it sooner - so much needless suffering for when you get stuck without Diddy Kong!

I wish there was a counter somewhere for the amount of lives lost during the game, because  I swear mine should be well over 100 by now...

GT5 seems to bring the best in people. I still say it will sell 5 million by year end.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Go Kinect!