By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

But but Nintendo was suppose to be doomed this holiday season!

On a serious note...WOW huge week for Nintendo indeed. Some haters must really be sad.

But don't you love how recent sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

but it's not quiet as you're in here gloating over nintendo xmas sales with others and doing what everyone else does

wouldn't have it any other way

The only people gloating here are people calling over/undertrack... im just peacefully commenting the sales, as I always do =)

Do you know what gloating is o_o people crying over/under tracked isn't gloating. What you do is gloating.

Gloating.-  feel or express great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction

Yes, I actually believe people saying over/undertrack are masochists =)

Again, none of those people are gloating, and you do in every sales thread, normally dissing PSP sales (although that has stopped as of late thank goodness)

sorry i forgot we don't have equal sense of humor. Forget everything I said about gloating....

Psp sales... not worth mention them anymore.

Around the Network
oliist said:

Doom is delayed.

Again!

It will be delayed until Nintendo pulls the plug on the system. lol!! The XBox 360 and PS3 will never catch the Wii. Whatever gains the PS3 and 360 get during the off season is completely elimated when the holidays roll around and casual shoppers flood retailers to buy presents and a Wii. lol!!

Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

But but Nintendo was suppose to be doomed this holiday season!

On a serious note...WOW huge week for Nintendo indeed. Some haters must really be sad.

But don't you love how recent sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

but it's not quiet as you're in here gloating over nintendo xmas sales with others and doing what everyone else does

wouldn't have it any other way

The only people gloating here are people calling over/undertrack... im just peacefully commenting the sales, as I always do =)

Do you know what gloating is o_o people crying over/under tracked isn't gloating. What you do is gloating.

Gloating.-  feel or express great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction

Yes, I actually believe people saying over/undertrack are masochists =)

Again, none of those people are gloating, and you do in every sales thread, normally dissing PSP sales (although that has stopped as of late thank goodness)

sorry i forgot we don't have equal sense of humor. Forget everything I said about gloating....

Psp sales... not worth mention them anymore.

LMAO. What an EPIC thread this is. Thanks Nintendo!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

cataclysm is pc game deffo not vgc territory i vote fora big questionmark

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

psrock said:
Darth Tigris said:
Seece said:
Darth Tigris said:
Kinect Sports (X360)
Microsoft
6 161,170 774,779
Sports Champions (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
13 99,264 755,654

Should be comparing Adventures, as they're the ones both bundled

But that wouldn't be considered fair by some vocal ones here because Kinect got such a marketing push, Oprah, smoke-and-mirrors, blah blah blah, right?  

So, instead, here we have the two most similar games on each platform, yet the one that ISN'T bundled has sold more and is selling at a much higher rate.  The EMEAA numbers are similar.  Quite impressive and a Rare feat.

Can we add Wii sports too.

No.

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:
psrock said:
Darth Tigris said:
Seece said:
Darth Tigris said:
Kinect Sports (X360)
Microsoft
6 161,170 774,779
Sports Champions (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
13 99,264 755,654

Should be comparing Adventures, as they're the ones both bundled

But that wouldn't be considered fair by some vocal ones here because Kinect got such a marketing push, Oprah, smoke-and-mirrors, blah blah blah, right?  

So, instead, here we have the two most similar games on each platform, yet the one that ISN'T bundled has sold more and is selling at a much higher rate.  The EMEAA numbers are similar.  Quite impressive and a Rare feat.

Can we add Wii sports too.

No.

Why not?

W00t nintendo!

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

So in addition to the deals pointed out earlier that are for one day at Walmart, discounting Wii by $75, and PS3 by $100 my records show this for the Dec 18 week in the USA:

Kmart - Buy Wii get $50 coupon

Best Buy - Buy Wii get $20 gift card

Best Buy - Buy PS3 get $50 gift card (might be Online only)

Target - Buy Wii for $177 (save $23)

Walmart - Buy 250 GB X360 for $300 get $75 giftcard

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

tombi123 said:
ASStronaut said:
radiantshadow92 said:

dayum, GT5 is on a roll.

Yeah, the only way anything can roll is downhill. LMFAO.

It went up this week.

Can't even troll properly. Pathetic.

It was outsold by MKWII

Also, what he meant is that according to the laws of phisic, nothing can roll uphill

tombi123 said:
ASStronaut said:
radiantshadow92 said:

dayum, GT5 is on a roll.

Yeah, the only way anything can roll is downhill. LMFAO.

It went up this week.

Can't even troll properly. Pathetic.

Yea you show him!

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia