By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ps3 is so doomed this year, I see the difference being 15 million by 15 march between PS3 and xboxes in USA and about 17 worldwide if it continue like this

Around the Network
Raze said:

Undertrack, Undertrack, Undertrack HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LOL

Best joke of the day!

Funny sales this week, Christmas is a hectic time so it makes me wonder whether or not the sales are as accurate as during the year or if accuracy suffers. Anyway good numbers all around and we have NPD and Shipment data coming next month which can be used to double check anything written here because we're getting some truly massive sales and even a few % out can mean a hundred thousand consoles.

Tease.

Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

But but Nintendo was suppose to be doomed this holiday season!

On a serious note...WOW huge week for Nintendo indeed. Some haters must really be sad.

But don't you love how recent sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

but it's not quiet as you're in here gloating over nintendo xmas sales with others and doing what everyone else does

wouldn't have it any other way

The only people gloating here are people calling over/undertrack... im just peacefully commenting the sales, as I always do =)

Do you know what gloating is o_o people crying over/under tracked isn't gloating. What you do is gloating.

Darth Tigris said:
Seece said:
Darth Tigris said:
Kinect Sports (X360)
Microsoft
6 161,170 774,779
Sports Champions (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
13 99,264 755,654

Should be comparing Adventures, as they're the ones both bundled

But that wouldn't be considered fair by some vocal ones here because Kinect got such a marketing push, Oprah, smoke-and-mirrors, blah blah blah, right?  

So, instead, here we have the two most similar games on each platform, yet the one that ISN'T bundled has sold more and is selling at a much higher rate.  The EMEAA numbers are similar.  Quite impressive and a Rare feat.

Can we add Wii sports too.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

This thread is 50% butthurt and 50% gloating with some minor trolling thrown in (some pretty "clever" GT5 trolling among other things, grow up people). How about we calm down? Then again, Vgchartz will be Vgchartz.

OT: PS3 still doing poorly in this region, it will be quite close to the 360 worldwide though, with Japan thrown in it should be about 80k or so apart. 360 doing very well but appears to suffer from shortages since its down from last week. Wii doing insane numbers, actually appears to be up YOY this week! Will it last? Next week will be 1.77 million to beat worldwide, I somehow don't see that happening with EMEAA and Japan down, but who knows?

I somehow thought Cataclysm would move more first week here than it did. No big surprises in software, my Mario Kart prediction still looks like my best one ever!

Will we have post holiday adjustments again? I remember there being some substansial ones last year, and I also remember some equally substansial whining over them.

Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

On a serious note...WOW huge week for Nintendo indeed. Some haters must really be sad.

But don't you love how recent sales threads have gone peaceful and quite, with the awesome numbers Nintendo is posting? I'm enjoying it =)

but it's not quiet as you're in here gloating over nintendo xmas sales with others and doing what everyone else does

The only people gloating here are people calling over/undertrack... im just peacefully commenting the sales, as I always do =)

Do you know what gloating is o_o people crying over/under tracked isn't gloating. What you do is gloating.

Gloating.-  feel or express great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction

Yes, I actually believe people saying over/undertrack are masochists =)

Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Maynard_Tool said:
atma998 said:

Gloating.-  feel or express great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction

Yes, I actually believe people saying over/undertrack are masochists =)

Again, none of those people are gloating, and you do in every sales thread, normally dissing PSP sales (although that has stopped as of late thank goodness)

ASStronaut said:
radiantshadow92 said:

dayum, GT5 is on a roll.

Yeah, the only way anything can roll is downhill. LMFAO.

It went up this week.

Can't even troll properly. Pathetic.

- Wii and DS is a beast

- 360 doing great despite shortages

- PS3 is doing alright ... let's hope the $100 giftcard can provide a boost !!!

- If I'm not mistaken GT5 has increased slightly from last week

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E