By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great to see those Kinect sales...

but

I think that they're a bit off (they could be overtracked).

Around the Network

Poor WOW, iit is barely being commented on :(

Above: still the best game of the year.

LOL I just wake up and I've read 10 pages about GT5 GOTY.

It's only does everything.

Beuli2 said:

No respect for the PC games I tells ya, I totally skipped over it myself but 1 I'm waiting for American sales and two I REALLY expected it

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

GT5...is..doing...AMAZING!

Way above GT4 for the week!

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:

WOW Over 10m confirmed???

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Ahh another week, another sales thread that turned into a DEFEND KINECT thread, guess since the SDF is taking a break we need a new name for this new force, Kinect Defense Force! 

Ahh two success stories means Kinect support will be massive by all these third parties! Thing is one of those success stories was first party Kinect is apparently also a console, you know I could buy a Kinect and it plays games on it own, you know like the definition of a game console, no 360 required! Just because an add-on has different functions doesn't make it a console.

Really now this is all pretty silly and terribly off topic.

I'm impressed by GT5's minor drop, I was actually expecting a bigger drop.  Console sales overall are good. Glad to see DKCR increase in numbers this week, for people that love a good challenging platformer like I do it deserves a purchase.  i am most impressed with how fast numbers were up this week, good work team

Oh wow yet again maxwell fails to read correctly on most counts!

I can't wait for end of January.

ethomaz said:
Mordred11 said:

WOW Over 10m confirmed???

It depends on how big the gap between it and GT4 is by the end of the holidays.

I hope GT5 can gain enough ground to be really close with GT4 by the end of the year.

Beuli2 said:

Yeah, I was gonna comment on it, but then I went and played WoW instead. Anyway, servers are down for maintenance so now I can comment.

Incredible sales, butI already knew they would be. There have been queues to get into my server (Thaurissan) and my guild is more active than it has ever been.

GT5 3rd week - 480k

GT4 3rd week - 290k

GT5 outsold GT4 by 190k.