By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Bend working On Uncharted for the PSP2.

This doesnt look like dual analogs but it looks like it would work if they control pads sensitivity is tuned properly.

Around the Network

Yeah, good idea. Not. What the next PSP needs is games unique to a handheld, that take advantage of its strengths. Not lesser versions of console games.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:

Yeah, good idea. Not. What the next PSP needs is games unique to a handheld, that take advantage of its strengths. Not lesser versions of console games.

i find it hilarious nintendo fans say this while 3DS games so far have only been remakes of console games or sequels.

PullusPardus said:
Cheebee said:

i find it hilarious nintendo fans say this while 3DS games so far have only been remakes of console games or sequels.

QFT

That would be awesome to have uncharted on handheld...... The only thing that scares me about the new psp2 is the price.... If its like the pspgo when it came out, im not buying.... The psp go was way to expensive.... 

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Cheebee said:

Except it's in 3D and awesome. Uncharted PSP would be milking the franchise even more than the milking that's happening now and it would be a good way to kill the franchise, like Sony Bend did with another Sony franchise, Syphon Filter.

ElGranCabeza said:
PullusPardus said:
Cheebee said:

Except it's in 3D and awesome. Uncharted PSP would be milking the franchise even more than the milking that's happening now and it would be a good way to kill the franchise, like Sony Bend did with another Sony franchise, Syphon Filter.

Milking huh?
how many times did they re-release Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64 and StarFox 64 ....and Mario 64 , and now they're re-releasing them on 3DS.

if Sony's Milking out Syphon Filter then we've already got millions of games for it on PS3, but guess what? the last game they released is three years ago, and they didn't release a single game on PS3 still nor announce , so don't make me laugh about this "Sony milks their franchises by not releasing anything, Nintendo just re-re-re-re-releases them".

Spedfrom said:

Get ready for... Uncharted Kart Racing! xD

unkarted

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Bend= Uncharted

R@D= GoW

If this is how it will be, then Im more then OK I wish RaD would have more creative freedom with their game next time around, and that Bend has a bit more financial success. TBH, I would also like if Bend would have the support to finish the Dark Mirror trilogy. Play as Lian while Gabe is in a coma, or even dead

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

mchaza said:
Spedfrom said:

Get ready for... Uncharted Kart Racing! xD

unkarted

Cha ching!