By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony Bend working On Uncharted for the PSP2.

Will be interesting to see where this goes. if its true people will be expecting it to be one of the best looking game on the psp2 at launch considering uncharted's record for such things ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
PullusPardus said:
Cheebee said:

Yeah, good idea. Not. What the next PSP needs is games unique to a handheld, that take advantage of its strengths. Not lesser versions of console games.

i find it hilarious nintendo fans say this while 3DS games so far have only been remakes of console games or sequels.

Except it's in 3D and awesome. Uncharted PSP would be milking the franchise even more than the milking that's happening now and it would be a good way to kill the franchise, like Sony Bend did with another Sony franchise, Syphon Filter.

I had a few sentences that I typed up here but then I decided to delete it since it would be worthless to try to reason with you. Anyways judging by the great response of the users in this thread, I say it is about time an Uncharted will be released on Sony's portable.

It's probably true god of war is on the psp and it sells well, not to mention socom and some others 

ElGranCabeza said:
PullusPardus said:
Cheebee said:

Yeah, good idea. Not. What the next PSP needs is games unique to a handheld, that take advantage of its strengths. Not lesser versions of console games.

i find it hilarious nintendo fans say this while 3DS games so far have only been remakes of console games or sequels.

Except it's in 3D and awesome. Uncharted PSP would be milking the franchise even more than the milking that's happening now and it would be a good way to kill the franchise, like Sony Bend did with another Sony franchise, Syphon Filter.

What Sony should do is release Uncharted 2 game on PSP, add 3D and sell it for $40 instead of a brand new title, right?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Bend studio is a really talented team, I have no doubt that an Uncharted game from them will be just as amazing as one made by naught dog.  Also dont forget that naughty dog will overwatch the project just like Santa Monica did with ready at dawn with GOW:COO and GOW:GOS.

I bet the game will take place before Uncharted 1, and will involve the eye of Hyndra (like in the motion comic) :D

Around the Network

Hopefully launch tittle, Sony please sell the PSP2 under 250$, pretty please?

Rafux said:

Hopefully launch tittle, Sony please sell the PSP2 under 250$, pretty please?

That would be nice ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

BradyBunch80 said:

This doesnt look like dual analogs but it looks like it would work if they control pads sensitivity is tuned properly.

This is the rumored PSPhone

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
BradyBunch80 said:

This doesnt look like dual analogs but it looks like it would work if they control pads sensitivity is tuned properly.

So? We are talking about the PSP2

Rafux said:
DonFerrari said:
BradyBunch80 said:

So? We are talking about the PSP2

Why would someone post this picture saying PSP2 don`t have dual analog stick???

He failed to flame PSP2

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."