By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz What is your most anticipated game of 2011?

Mass Effect 3 is by far what I am anticipating the most.

Around the Network

Zelda SS by a long shot!(pun intended). 3 reasons I think it won't disappoint me:

1. They have given very little previews. This usually happens before they WOW us with a game that destroys expectations.

2. They came up with a great artstyle with lots of potential. That should bring back the zelda 'magic' that Twilight princess lacked

3. They learnt how 2 use the M from WSR & it has allowed for more actions with less buttons

I still think the only thing I won't like about the game is the combat will be too easy (most likely). I am not anticipating any other console game but I'm hoping for an announcement of 'DBZTenkaichi Tag Team' on Wii. If that doesn't happen, then at least on 3DS cuz every other thing i'm anticipating is on 3DS.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Pokemon Black/White

The Last Guardian, and Killzone 3. Also, resistance 3 and Gears 3. I don't know I am usually over-hyped about exclusives.

Also I am not much hyped about UC3 because I know its going to be cool.

In multi platforms it has to be Dead Space 2, Portal 2.

The Grinder (Wii)

I don't know why but I fell in love with that game :/

Around the Network

IN ORDER

Of course if the following two games actually make 2011 they are ahead of all the above

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

US version of Xenoblade.

Believe!

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

1. FFXIII versus (if it does come out)

2. Yakuza 4

3. Mass Effect 3

actually it's very hard since i want a lot of games but these are the ones i'm sure i'll buy... also want Skyrim, Twisted Metal, Uncharted 3, The Last Guardian, ICO collection, Catherine, LBP2, No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, Resistance 3 looks interesting, Mass Effect 2 (PS3), Guild Wars 2. Next year will hurt my wallet. :(

What I want from a game.

Gameplay > Story > Content > Graphics

Visual Style > Graphics

Smooth Camera, Intuitive Controls

Friction! When everything feels right!

Last Guardian if released.

Otherwise Uncharted 3, then Killzone 3, then Infamous 2

Sigh my wallet is domed in 2011 (Masst effect 2 & 3, Ratchet & Clank, bulletstorm, crysis 2, and many others = omgz)

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

easily ff v13

if not then uncharted 3