By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz What is your most anticipated game of 2011?

The lack of Mortal Kombat love here is disturbing.

1. Mortal Kombaaaaaat !!!!

2. inFAMOUS 2

3. Killzone 3

4. Uncharted 3

5. Dead Space 2

Idk why, but my hype for LBP2 seems to have disappeared -_-

Around the Network

Dynasty Warriors 7.

I hope it won't disappoint. I'm a 3 kingdoms nut =)

That and Uncharted 3.

The Last Story

Skyward sword, Kirby's Epic yarn, Ocarina of time, paper mario and there's a loads more too.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Skyward Sword, really cannot wait for that game, I got so excited when seeing the info/video this past E3.

Runner Up: Batman AC

If it comes by 2011: Xenoblade and The Last Story

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
  1. skyrim
  2. Gears 3
  3. Forza 4
  4. Dead Space 2
  5. Two Worlds 2

Gears 3 or Elder Scrolls V

Uncharted 3 eaisly been playing uncharted 2 all day though hate Draza on crushing

All of these equally excited for....
- Uncharted 3
- Resistance 3
- Killzone 3
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 one
- Batman: Arkham City
- Yakuza 4

Uncharted 3 is my most anticipated.  After that it's Mass Effect 3(if released) and The Last Guardian(if released).

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2