By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If someone invaded your country would you fight back?

Kasz216 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

As human beings, I think it is pointless to fight eachother. So here is a better question. If something invaded earth, would you fight back?

If aliens have the technology to invade earth, it'd be pointless to fight back.

We could never take the fight back to them... and if they got fed up with us, they could just retreat, and then orbitally bombard us to death. 

Then resettle the planet and take it's resources.

so you'll give up without a fight? I wonder if others might give up on earth. I would at least give them hell before we lose at least.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I'd join the faction that I would believe besst serves the American people. This would probably be the American government, but if America really goes downhill over the next few years, Enemy X may find themselves a new collaborater.

Love and tolerate.

deskpro2k3 said:
Kasz216 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

As human beings, I think it is pointless to fight eachother. So here is a better question. If something invaded earth, would you fight back?

If aliens have the technology to invade earth, it'd be pointless to fight back.

We could never take the fight back to them... and if they got fed up with us, they could just retreat, and then orbitally bombard us to death. 

Then resettle the planet and take it's resources.

so you'll give up without a fight? I wonder if others might give up on earth. I would at least give them hell before we lose at least.

Pretty much.  As it is we probably aren't advanced enough to be able to retroactivly figure out how their tech works.

Giving up and hoping that enough people are in position to learn about the technology is really the best course of action.

Lay low until there are enough people smart enough to know how to effectivly fight back.

Yes I would. Especially if those that were invading were theorcratic, or overly authoritarian in any way.

Yep.  I've got a couple of firearms and plenty of ammo.  I would fight to the death.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

Around the Network

No.

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

Depends on who invades and what morals and tax burdens they'll try to shove down my throat.

No

I'd join some sort of underground resistance organization bound to pop up. I wouldn't join the army, because if the invading nation is stronger it would be crushed and i'd be dead or captured. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Depends on what they're doing after invading. If they leave me alone and the people I care about alone, go ahead and invade. Instead of people X screwing the country up, it would be people Y - no biggie.