By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Deception. All aboard the hype train.

Holy crap! 2nd best game of 2011!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

I worry about the setting, Uncharted 2 had great locations, from jungles to cities to snowy mountains. Uncharted 3 is gonna be in the desert the most boring looking place on earth i was really hoping it wouldnt in the desert.

But we'll see how they do.

Wait, the official reveal is coming on the 11th day? What about the Sony press thingy on the 12th day?

DemOps said:

I worry about the setting, Uncharted 2 had great locations, from jungles to cities to snowy mountains. Uncharted 3 is gonna be in the desert the most boring looking place on earth i was really hoping it wouldnt in the desert.

But we'll see how they do.

I predict it'll be like U2 and be a mixture of old and new locations, also I can't wait to see what they do with the sand and what the "monsters" will look like.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Zkuq said:

Wait, the official reveal is coming on the 11th day? What about the Sony press thingy on the 12th day?

From my understanding, offficial reveal on the 11th then extra details on the 12th

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Zkuq said:

different game I guess.

Uncharted 3 baby!!!

This week I have a lot motives to party.

Hmm, some interesting things on the table. Most notably, the current £20 and £10 note. Uncharted in England? Yes please.

Trailer literally explains nothing, yet I keep watching it. I'm so hyped for this game, its ridiculous. DECEMBER 11TH!!! :O

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!