By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Deception. All aboard the hype train.

I'd like it if they kept the co-op mode a bit like Resistance 2.

I think a co-op mode in the singleplayer campaign could harm it.

Around the Network

OMG!! YESSSSSSSSSSS

MR G O T Y IS BACK. GOTY 2011 CONFIRMED AND GRAPHICS KING 2011!

Seriously Sony are killing their own exclusives with their beastly 2011 line up.

ALL MEN DREAM BUT NOT EQUALLY

I CAME!!!!

Yo dogs,this lost city sounds awesome!!! Iram of the pillars Check_It_Out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iram_of_the_Pillars

BTW, Drakes lost some weight

Good for him

The pictures are concept art.

wow..coming sooner than expected...!!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Pic related to my reaction.

whats this all about? its taking place in desert not snow or frost like in your pic

OT great call by you, you strongly believed it would be shown at the vgas i quess now you 'll change ur sig hopefully you dont have to remove her, i didnt anything would be shown kinda surprised by it tbh but im definitely welcoming it after gt5 sales and review performance.  not really digging the desert one reason is b/c another game spec ops the line which is very similar to Uncharted shooting/ cover/ blind fire/ 3rd person is also in the desert and releases next year, but hopefully ND mixes up the environments or add things to the desert environment that hasnt been done before.  

id just never thought anything would be shown for it this year or released next yr knowing ND, i just hope they dont rush it or sell out and go commercial with the game by the looks of the pic they already changed drake a bit his eyebrow, nose, cheek are resembling mark wallberg than the last 2 uncharted games  

Play Me

makingmusic476 said:

Yay!

And the article mentions improved co-op modes.  Offline??

Thought the same and I really hope so. That would a blast and make almost every big game Sony's releasing in 2011 with offline/splitscreen coop mode. YAY! I hope they can announce it really soon, along with Killzone 3 splitscreen coop. 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM SO EXCITED ITS INSANE! 

DemOps said:

The pictures are concept art.

Yes, only just.

We need to realize that even though NDs is pro at making art,this does not represent the finished product. In-game will probably look 10X better.

After receiving confirmation of Uncharted 3's Existance

<------Darth

<------ Patapon

<-----Me

Everyone else.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?